First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot and Toyota Camry
Occupation
Project Management - Healthcare
Good morning! My order is a MME AWD Premium in grabber blue with the large battery. My order was confirmrd on Jan 27, 2022. I'm starting to feel anxious as I have not received an email from Ford for about 10 weeks.

Is there anywhere I can go to confirm my order is still good? Unfortunately, the dealer I ordered through is clueless. :(

It's 2022, is it really to much to ask that Ford send an email every few weeks just to let us know we haven't been forgotten?
Sponsored

Gopher Adventure

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E CA Rte 1
Country flag
I, like you, haven’t heard anything in a long time and my order date was 1/26/22 for a CART1 in Grabber Blue. I would keep hounding your dealer, they must have your information and should be able to at least look up your order’s status. Another option would be to use the “chat” link on Ford’s website. They have helped me once when I had radio silence from my dealership. I’m still waiting, and I haven’t heard from my “Internet Sales” rep from the dealer in about 8 weeks. I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope we done get converted to a 2023.
Best of luck to you,

Tony

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
You’re likely going to get a 2023. if you wait. The factory in Mexico is basically not producing cars right now because of the new recall and the fact that the parts they are currently using May be failing in almost every vehicle produced. Eventually. do you really want one knowing that?

Same with Every hybrid Maverick and all of the electric and hybrid broncos and escapes. Your order is not already scheduled to be built you’re gonna get a 2023 if you want it at a higher price

I have two on order from January. I expect they both will be 2023’s maybe and I hope they are free of these issues.
It doesn’t matter how cool or faster or great looking the car is or how much you love it if it routinely breaks down and strands you in the middle of nowhere which is happening an awful lot.

My first 2 2021’s. Each bricked 3 times Sold for nice profit.

Jes sayin. Caveat Emptor.

OP
OP

ASags84

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I, like you, haven’t heard anything in a long time and my order date was 1/26/22 for a CART1 in Grabber Blue. I would keep hounding your dealer, they must have your information and should be able to at least look up your order’s status. Another option would be to use the “chat” link on Ford’s website. They have helped me once when I had radio silence from my dealership. I’m still waiting, and I haven’t heard from my “Internet Sales” rep from the dealer in about 8 weeks. I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope we done get converted to a 2023.
Best of luck to you,

Tony
Thanks for the suggestions, Tony! Good luck to you too!

OP
OP

ASags84

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You’re likely going to get a 2023. if you wait. The factory in Mexico is basically not producing cars right now because of the new recall and the fact that the parts they are currently using May be failing in almost every vehicle produced. Eventually. do you really want one knowing that?

Same with Every hybrid Maverick and all of the electric and hybrid broncos and escapes. Your order is not already scheduled to be built you’re gonna get a 2023 if you want it at a higher price

I have two on order from January. I expect they both will be 2023’s maybe and I hope they are free of these issues.
It doesn’t matter how cool or faster or great looking the car is or how much you love it if it routinely breaks down and strands you in the middle of nowhere which is happening an awful lot.

My first 2 2021’s. Each bricked 3 times Sold for nice profit.

Jes sayin. Caveat Emptor.
I completely agree! I would rather wait and get a dependable vehicle!

However, Ford should send out consistent updates. I don't expect personal updates. Just a general update that keeps me feeling confident my order didn't disappear.

It really is a small ask!

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I similarly ordered a Mach-E Premium AWD with the Extended Range battery. My order date was February 8, 2022.

I have not heard anything from the dealer since mid-February and the last communication from Ford was on April 7.

OP
OP

ASags84

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I similarly ordered a Mach-E Premium AWD with the Extended Range battery. My order date was February 8, 2022.

I have not heard anything from the dealer since mid-February and the last communication from Ford was on April 7.
Craziness! I was patient until recently. It's the lack of communication that gets me. Honestly, its unacceptable and we should expect more!

It's not surprising South Korea has taken the American markets by storm!

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Craziness! I was patient until recently. It's the lack of communication that gets me. Honestly, its unacceptable and we should expect more!

It's not surprising South Korea has taken the American markets by storm!
Agreed. Reached out to my dealer who provided an updated that it was 'Order Processing - Unscheduled Clean' status.

If I lose out on the full $7,500 tax rebate I'll probably go to an EV6.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Well,take comfort if you don't get scheduled next week you know for sure 2023 ..
Sponsored