kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
Just got a notification of an OTA update that occurred last night (8/6). Looks like they are pushing out the recall software. I checked and Ford.com still shows recall as active, assuming it will eventually update.

What's in This Update?
Ford Power-Up
We heard what you had to say, and we took action. The brake pedal feel is now modified to allow for smoother braking. On top of that, we’ve done some additional minor fine-tuning here and there to help ensure things are running smoothly. As a result of these actions, you may see a message in your screen behind the steering wheel, stating, “Reverse Brake Assist not available. See manual”. This message is accurate but will clear in just a couple minutes into your drive, and the feature will then be available.

Recall 22S41 & 22S29
We upgraded software on your vehicle to protect high-voltage battery components from excessive heat generated during DC fast charging and repeated full throttle events. This completes safety recall 22S41.

For those customers who received a letter about recall 22S29, this update also fixes a software glitch in your vehicle that could potentially cause unintended acceleration, unintended deceleration or unintended vehicle movement. This completes safety recall 22S29.

There is nothing you need to do.
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I got it yesterday also.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I got it and it reset a lot of settings. It turned off 1PD, turned off climate. Turned on heated wheel and seats! Keep in mind it was 85* when we jumped in. WTF?
Sponsored