Lorhoriel

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Country flag
I posted in the other thread for the admin to see on Wednesday but has anyone heard anything concrete on if the Mach E will be for lease as well as financing? A lease would make it a lot easier with the tax credit but I know Ford doesn't lease certain cars like the Mustang GT.

Thanks!
Sponsored

trusaleen1

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT CA Special
Country flag
I read that there will be a version of a lease called "Ford Option" but no other info. I'd be curious to see what a lease program would look like as well.

MandoCalrissian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MKZ
Country flag
but I know Ford doesn't lease certain cars like the Mustang GT.
Ford leases nearly everything, including the Mustang GT. I leased my 2013 and 2016 GTs from two different dealers in two different states. I’m betting on being able to lease a Mach E when my MKZ lease is up in 2021, which is why I’ve reserved a GT

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Boeing researcher
Country flag
I wouldn’t mind leasing. When I leased the new Ford Focus Electric, it was an awesome deal at $500 down and $328 a month for 36 months 12k miles a year. The sticker price was 43k so the lease payment and down was a really good deal.
I scored again cause after about 6 months the car kept breaking down and leaving me stranded and had to be towed from the “Stop Safely Now” issue.
Ford was awesome and gave me the full credit price of 43k and took the car back and pick out a car for 43k and continue the lease and it has a 17k buyout at the end of th lease.
I got a new F150 and had the same payment and 17k buyout with 2.5yrs left of the $328 payment.

OP
OP

Lorhoriel

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Country flag
Ford leases nearly everything, including the Mustang GT. I leased my 2013 and 2016 GTs from two different dealers in two different states. I’m betting on being able to lease a Mach E when my MKZ lease is up in 2021, which is why I’ve reserved a GT
Hmm, good to know. On the website you can actually look and it won't show anything it always says "We do not have any special lease incentives at this time in your ZIP Code, so we are unable to calculate a lease payment. Please contact your local dealer to determine estimated lease payments." All my local dealers have said they only finance, not sure if it depends on the region. I definitely want to lease so now I feel better about putting a reservation in.

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Definitely a option to keep on the table I may go that route