Mach E 300 mile range

monolith10101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier
Country flag
I don't charge to 100% often, but this is my best thus far on the GOM. Averaging 3.9mpk over the first 3000 miles, so it's pretty accurate.
Screenshot_20210526-075721.png
Yeah, ours seems to like hovering at 3.9-4.1, and my wife especially couldn’t care less about driving efficiently. I have been very impressed. Coming from the Bolt, where we got about 4, I was expecting more like 3.5 at best.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Yeah, ours seems to like hovering at 3.9-4.1, and my wife especially couldn’t care less about driving efficiently. I have been very impressed. Coming from the Bolt, where we got about 4, I was expecting more like 3.5 at best.
I've been trying to get my lifetime up to 4.1, but I don't think it's going to be possible with how much freeway driving I do. And living on a hill in SF where I don't fully recover the uphill with downhill based on the routes I take.

The nail in the 4.1 dream's coffin:
I just got back from a 2 day trip to Chico for work and averaged 3.9 on the way up. But on the way back there was stupid freaking wind, 80+ degree weather that forced me to use AC, and the damn 70mph speed limit that killed me. It wasn't until I was able to coast from the tunnel over the Golden Gate and into the Presidio that I was able to get the return trip to creep back to 3.7. I'm just so disappointed in myself ?

Overall the trip was:
369 miles
7 hours, 28 minutes
3.7 mpk
2% climate
1% accessories