zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I want to know what the giant blue and red button is for on the pedestal in front of the car! (curious mind)

symos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lotus Esprit
I want to know what the giant blue and red button is for on the pedestal in front of the car! (curious mind)
Guessing a Like/Don't like feedback counter for visitors? Admittedly, Like is usually green is such cases, but with Ford being the Blue Oval they could have chosen blue for Like.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
A video from there:
Thank you for sharing. This is a stunning walkaround view of the Mach. I definitely liked that we could see people surrounding and standing near the car. It give a great perspective I had been seeking. I cannot wait for it to show up in the NY tri-state area so I can go take a look myself.

MNAce

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Props to Jorge for the video. Wish he was my neighborhood Ford guy just so I could reward his hustle. Also agree the white - at least under that light - looked great.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Guessing a Like/Don't like feedback counter for visitors? Admittedly, Like is usually green is such cases, but with Ford being the Blue Oval they could have chosen blue for Like.
Had the same buttons on the GT at the Washington Auto Show - Pressing one made some noise and caused the GT's blinkers to flash. They used it in their little "presentation" at the end when they called some kids up for a trivia game (first the press their button got to answer/etc).

Roxie77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328i
Country flag
This premium prototype looks so much better than the GT prototype. The interior looks much more refined.

Things are looking good for the premium version.

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
I'm really hoping to get some more good footage of the Gray interior like this. I ordered it, I'm hoping that it will be easy enough to clean over time and it wont stain with jeans and such.
Sponsored