Hgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue MME XR RWD
Occupation
Professional Mom
Country flag
Cute pup! Does this liner Velcro to the ‘carpeting’ in the MME? If you have to remove the liner do you think the ‘carpet’ will look frayed due to the Velcro? Thanks!

Here are some photos. I really like this canvas liner. It fits really well even though it has some wrinkles but this is after I had just installed it. Took about 5 minutes total to install both side protectors over the rear quarter panel carpet and the one large protector over the rear seats and floor. All the carpet is completely covered and it is held on by velcro which sticks really well to the carpet. I also got the additional bumper protector for when Riley jumps in and out. It easily attaches and removes with velcro.

IMG_50891900.jpg

IMG_50901900.jpg

IMG_50931900.jpg

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cute pup! Does this liner Velcro to the ‘carpeting’ in the MME? If you have to remove the liner do you think the ‘carpet’ will look frayed due to the Velcro? Thanks!
Thanks, she is a sweetheart for sure. The liner has the loop part of velcro stitched to the back of it and firmly sticks to the carpet which acts like the fuzzy part of velcro. I have had it on and off a few times and I doubt it will mess up the carpet at least no signs of it yet.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks, she is a sweetheart for sure. The liner has the loop part of velcro stitched to the back of it and firmly sticks to the carpet which acts like the fuzzy part of velcro. I have had it on and off a few times and I doubt it will mess up the carpet at least no signs of it yet.
I can't quite tell if that's the short or the long option you have. And have you experimented with changing the cargo bottom between the low and high positions? I'm assuming we would order the long and in the event we ever needed to raise the bottom for a flatter floor that we'd just have a bit of material bunched up as a result.

Our dog--that sheds like crazy--rides up front with us, so probably no need for any of the side protection for us. But I do like the way your girl looks so cozy back there.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I can't quite tell if that's the short or the long option you have. And have you experimented with changing the cargo bottom between the low and high positions? I'm assuming we would order the long and in the event we ever needed to raise the bottom for a flatter floor that we'd just have a bit of material bunched up as a result.

Our dog--that sheds like crazy--rides up front with us, so probably no need for any of the side protection for us. But I do like the way your girl looks so cozy back there.
Mine is one piece that covers the back of the rear seats and the cargo floor so I think it is the long option. I do not put my cargo floor in the lower position as I have a subwoofer and other items that prevent that. I think there is enough canvas material between between the bottom part of the seat backs and the cargo floor that would allow the floor to be put in the lower position with no problem.

My lab sheds quite a bit and the cargo area is full of white fur. It sticks nicely to the canvas and does not float around to the rest of the car and is easily vacuumed up. Last weekend took a non stop 4+ hour drive to a friends and she slept the entire time. She is very comfortable back there and has always been one to sleep in the car or truck wherever I go.

I have not yet removed the canvas cover as Riley is usually with me no matter where I go but when I do, I know my carpet will be nice and clean.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Really like the look of these, If we still had our Ridgeback this would work great for him.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Mine is one piece that covers the back of the rear seats and the cargo floor so I think it is the long option. I do not put my cargo floor in the lower position as I have a subwoofer and other items that prevent that. I think there is enough canvas material between between the bottom part of the seat backs and the cargo floor that would allow the floor to be put in the lower position with no problem.

My lab sheds quite a bit and the cargo area is full of white fur. It sticks nicely to the canvas and does not float around to the rest of the car and is easily vacuumed up. Last weekend took a non stop 4+ hour drive to a friends and she slept the entire time. She is very comfortable back there and has always been one to sleep in the car or truck wherever I go.

I have not yet removed the canvas cover as Riley is usually with me no matter where I go but when I do, I know my carpet will be nice and clean.
Based on the website, for the upper position, you're supposed to order the "short" version. But if you have extra material, maybe yours is the "long" and that gives you enough material for a buffer? At any rate, I'm thinking that long may be the way to go for more flexibility.

And based on your other comments, I'm really thinking that our beagle might end up in the back with the MME. But then we'd definitely need the side covers as well.

ojm76

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Occupation
Podcast Producer
Country flag
Based on the website, for the upper position, you're supposed to order the "short" version. But if you have extra material, maybe yours is the "long" and that gives you enough material for a buffer? At any rate, I'm thinking that long may be the way to go for more flexibility.

And based on your other comments, I'm really thinking that our beagle might end up in the back with the MME. But then we'd definitely need the side covers as well.
i got the long version because we leave our cargo floor in the lower position. The extra material just tucks in between the seats and edge of the cargo area. It doesn’t bunch up because there is a large gap between the back of the seats and the edge of the cargo floor.

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
That price though..... The 'ThinSgo' cargo mat for the model Y is $73 vs. the nearly $300 for the Canvasback, and frankly the 'ThinSGo' looks nicer. I'm going to wait until someone makes one at a worthwhile value.
Sponsored