Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
no offense to the ford wheels but I don’t think they justify the cost to have them widened when there are so many off-the-shelf wheels with custom offsets available.

now on a collectors car I am going for “super stock” appearance that to me justifies the cost.
Fully agree. I just can’t find anything that fits the mechanical and aero spec I want yet. Until then, I am on the stock wheels and tire size. 🤪🐩
Sponsored

DanoiZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looks great! I've thought about having the side badges blacked out. I've come to like my GT wheels and will probably keep them and put on summer-specific tires once the all seasons start to wear out. If I did replace them, I might actually size down to a 19" for a little more sidewall and get some lighter weight wheels for efficiency gains. For my winter set up I put Alutec Monstr 18" wheels (24lbs) with Nokian Hakka R5 SUV tires and I've been very happy with that set up.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT 5k Miles Updates - Shifted to PE Wheel-set; Tint; De-Badged 20221126_203237316_iOS

Harlaquin72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I like those flower pedal/phone dial wheels.
I have a full set of the daisy phone dial wheels for sale brand new took them off with only 100 miles on them not a mark on them. they are 20 inch but will fit any mach e. if anyone is interestedlet me know IN in asheville nc and would need to be picked up shipping is wayyyyy to much.

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Anyone who owns a gt-pe upgrading their wheels and want to sell the stock take-offs ?
Sponsored