Mach E issues.. Hello Ford are you listening ?

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
When I first got the car I left my PaaK (phone) in the car because I was just getting out for a minute and it auto locked when I shut the door. I didn't have the door code so I had to get someone to drive me home to get the fob. I have no trust in PaaK working correctly now.
The learning curve is HUGE. What happened to PaaK is exactly what the system is programmed to do. Itā€™s not a bug. Maybe put the door code and backup key code on a card in your wallet labeled as ID: PW:
Sponsored

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
The learning curve is HUGE. What happened to PaaK is exactly what the system is programmed to do. Itā€™s not a bug. Maybe put the door code and backup key code on a card in your wallet labeled as ID: PW:
That's dumb. Cars don't auto lock with the key fob left inside. Besides, there were bugs with Ford's PaaK implementation, such as constantly losing bluetooth connection and excessive phone battery drain. In fact, I bet it locked on me because it dropped the Bluetooth connection.

Last edited:

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
That's dumb. Cars don't auto lock with the key fob left inside. Besides, there were bugs with Ford's PaaK implementation, such as constantly losing bluetooth connection and excessive phone battery drain. In fact, I bet it locked on me because it dropped the Bluetooth connection.
In my case the car did not auto lock. When I didnā€™t hear the beep I went back to retrieve the phone.
Sponsored