Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
I've seen a cyber orange several times on Foothill in Palo Alto, and a rapid red frequently on and around the Stanford campus.

Hope to join the fun soon, I will definitely wave when I get mine!
Sponsored

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Well, it could have been my Premium MME (I live near that corner) although I've seen another red one and 2 white ones in the area before. Sadly it's definitely not me right now as my pony has gotten sent back to the stable for "shift system fault". Hopefully I'll get some news tomorrow but so far all modules test ok so not sure what next steps will be. (Somehow managed to only lurk in the forum through my long wait but decided to join today since I'm not the only one with this silly issue.)
@RailBlazer Glad you posted. If you are the red Premium MME "around that corner", then you may have been responsible for me buying my MME. I was coming back from church in early to mid 2021 and a saw a red MME on Camden Ave. I was immediately enamored with the look of the MME. I immediately went to the web to look the car up and a few weeks later (lots of research) my wife and I decided to order the MME GTPE.

I hope you get your car back soon and it is running smooth.

RailBlazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 2 MME
Country flag
@RailBlazer Glad you posted. If you are the red Premium MME "around that corner", then you may have been responsible for me buying my MME. I was coming back from church in early to mid 2021 and a saw a red MME on Camden Ave. I was immediately enamored with the look of the MME. I immediately went to the web to look the car up and a few weeks later (lots of research) my wife and I decided to order the MME GTPE.

I hope you get your car back soon and it is running smooth.
I wish I could take credit in that time frame but can't. I had been sitting on a Lightening reservation but ultimately switched to the MME when I didn't like the range estimates for backcountry driving. So I didn't place an order until early June, taking delivery in early December (just a few weeks after @HuntingPudel). I also remember seeing a red MME around here in middle of last year as well, back when they were rarer. But my kids still like to point out other MMEs when we see them! Hopefully we'll see @scoopman at some point...should be obvious when we do!

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Mach N Cheese meet up with @BigMach-E today for a little cargo cover transaction....

But I forgot to get a picture ? Too early in the day for me ?

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
Yesterday while driving north on I-580, I saw a Mach-E like my mine in Infinite Blue.

The only difference was their car's rear windshield was a plastic trash bag held in place with painter's tape. ?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
on CA-92W this afternoon, an Iconic Silver!

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
On the way home from work today I spotted a Rapid Red Select headed North on US 101. After so got off of 101 I spotted a Rapid Red Premium headed West on Hillsdale Blvd while I was headed East. I waved at both. 😎🐩

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I am starting to see 1 or 2 MMEs whenever I go out here in the Tesla Bay Area. Of course I see 12-30 Teslas, but then that is all models not just the Y.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am starting to see 1 or 2 MMEs whenever I go out here in the Tesla Bay Area. Of course I see 12-30 Teslas, but then that is all models not just the Y.
I see all 4 of the popular Brand T models every time I look up and down my cul-de-sac. Since there’s a guy about 1/4 mile from me who recently got a Cyber Orange MME, I usually see his car in his driveway on the way to work. I should stop by and talk to that new MME owner some day LOL. 😊🐩
Sponsored