Machnix

First Name
Marnix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Skoda Octavia (2006); Ordered Mustang Mach E RWD ER (lucid red)
Country flag
There will be a roro boat of Grimaldi from Mexico to Antwerp every 1 or 2 weeks, calling at other ports like Jacksonville, Baltimore and New York as well

https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_ScheduleInfo/WFSchedule

I doubt whether this one already brings MME's to Europe, perhaps only Norwegian cars, as in other European countries all reservations still have to be converted to orders.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-Es being loaded on boat, likely for Europe grimaldi-schema

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Don’t count on any customer Mach-E’s on this trip as the OKTB point hasn’t been reached.
Could be shipping them in anticipation of OKTB. Netherlands or Norway are favourite as they are the only ones over here that have confirmed orders.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Have just thought. Ship is due to stop in Antwerp, Belgium. I seem to recall reading some where that some cars were being prepped in Belgium for motoring journalists to use as review cars. I wonder if that what these are for. If they are for review purposes presumably they are not governed by OKTB date

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Don’t shoppers know not to wrap strap around rim spokes but instead around rim and tire. Just saying those in charge of loading ships needs to go back thru training. The way they strapped it down could be a hazard as the straps are pulling left and right instead of forward and backwards to hold it still.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Could be shipping them in anticipation of OKTB.
That would be contrary to when trutolife27 has said. He said vehicles for sale can't even leave the plant until OKTB.

If correct, then these need to be show cars instead (as your subsequent post suggested).

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Have just thought. Ship is due to stop in Antwerp, Belgium. I seem to recall reading some where that some cars were being prepped in Belgium for motoring journalists to use as review cars. I wonder if that what these are for. If they are for review purposes presumably they are not governed by OKTB date
Same thoughts here. I can’t imagen that that vessel is fully loaded with Mach-E’s for Europe.

However, none of the dealers I spoke in NL is receiving demo’s before the first customer deliveries.

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
It was communicated by Ford that first MME's will arrive Q1 2021 in the Netherlands. This was in the video posted lately on this forum.
My MME should arrive late Februari.
If there are consumers MME's on the boat and heading to Europe it will be a big surprise ?
Defenitely will call my dealer tomorrow.
Sponsored