Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I got tired of waiting for my car to be built. My original build date isn't until the end of April. So, I decided to scour the internet for a cancellation and found three I was interested in, in the Bay Area. Well I didn't make it in time to grab the first two before they were sold, but ended up going to Mission Valley Ford in San Jose. Man, that is one beat up looking dealership... but my salesman was great. Dean Bishop. I was pleasantly surprised when he told me from the get go that he was selling the last one he had on the lot at MSRP, "No ADM, we don't do that here." He didn't even mention any additional GAP, Warrantee, paint protection, anything. In and out in no time. The whole deal was pretty much us shooting the breeze while he did all the paperwork. He and I actually lived in a lot of the same places.

Anyways, if you've seen my previous post I was considering the Kona EV. I'm glad I stuck with the Mach-E. Both are fine vehicles, but like others have said the Mach-E is definitely a step above.
Sponsored