Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
I have officially joined the club today! The abandoned order I took over arrived and the experience couldn't have been easier. By far it was THE BEST car buying/pick up experience me or my hubby have ever had in our combined 78 years of life, 13 new cars between us. Yes, the Tesla process was a close second, except for them neglecting to do an update that kept us around for several hours. My sales guy, Jerry Singer, was amazing and would text me with a VVR update every day he was in office. The dealership honored X-plan and the price we agreed to on the purchase agreement - I didn't qualify for any kind of price protection. They didn't try to add any ADM even though I wasn't the original person to place the order nor did they add any surprise accessories on once it arrived. We walked in with our own financing (better than they could offer) and were out of the finance office in about 15 minutes because I asked about the tire protection package. No pressure to buy the extended warranty or anything else. Had we not chatted with our sales guy for a bit after, we could have set a record time for fastest dealership experience. 😆 They also honored my request not to wash it (to avoid paint swirls), not to put their dealership decal on it, and not to charge it if it had more than 30% remaining (to avoid the possible dent)... they didn't even put the license plate frame on it I told them they could. I wish everyone could have as great of an experience as I did!!

On the drive through the neighborhood to my house, a neighbor saw it and was amazed at how awesome it was. Of course there was a comment about the color. "And oh my god, what IS this color!?" he exclaimed with delight. My next door neighbor saw it in the driveway after we had finished washing it and came over to check it out and called me a spoiled brat for having it, but she LOVED the car. 🤣

I took some pics during the wash/iron decontamination/DIY ceramic coating process once I got it home. Was able to get a pretty sunset photo, too.

Mindee's MME pics

sunset3.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
minders

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
And yes, there's a pic in the album of my maltipoo, Ditto. He went to the dealership with us to pick it up. He was supervising mom and dad's detailing service! Haha

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your new MME! 😊🐩

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I have officially joined the club today! The abandoned order I took over arrived and the experience couldn't have been easier. By far it was THE BEST car buying/pick up experience me or my hubby have ever had in our combined 78 years of life, 13 new cars between us. Yes, the Tesla process was a close second, except for them neglecting to do an update that kept us around for several hours. My sales guy, Jerry Singer, was amazing and would text me with a VVR update every day he was in office. The dealership honored X-plan and the price we agreed to on the purchase agreement - I didn't qualify for any kind of price protection. They didn't try to add any ADM even though I wasn't the original person to place the order nor did they add any surprise accessories on once it arrived. We walked in with our own financing (better than they could offer) and were out of the finance office in about 15 minutes because I asked about the tire protection package. No pressure to buy the extended warranty or anything else. Had we not chatted with our sales guy for a bit after, we could have set a record time for fastest dealership experience. 😆 They also honored my request not to wash it (to avoid paint swirls), not to put their dealership decal on it, and not to charge it if it had more than 30% remaining (to avoid the possible dent)... they didn't even put the license plate frame on it I told them they could. I wish everyone could have as great of an experience as I did!!

On the drive through the neighborhood to my house, a neighbor saw it and was amazed at how awesome it was. Of course there was a comment about the color. "And oh my god, what IS this color!?" he exclaimed with delight. My next door neighbor saw it in the driveway after we had finished washing it and came over to check it out and called me a spoiled brat for having it, but she LOVED the car. 🤣

I took some pics during the wash/iron decontamination/DIY ceramic coating process once I got it home. Was able to get a pretty sunset photo, too.

Mindee's MME pics

Ford Mustang Mach-E Excellent experience at Mike Fitzpatrick Ford sunset3
Congrats! Looks beautiful with the sunset in the back.

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
So I'm guessing it's space white metallic? Mine is and I've had a lot of positive comments about the color.

OP
OP
minders

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
So I'm guessing it's space white metallic? Mine is and I've had a lot of positive comments about the color.
Yup! Definitely a neat color! It went from almost white to light grey to robin egg blue while we were detailing it and showing it to a neighbor.
Sponsored