MME Postitive Stories & Feedback

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
I KNOW that people come here looking for solutions to issues, so of course, the problems are going to be trending more. Anyone want to humor with me with their good experiences? I know they're here throughout the different threads and forums...I've stumbled across them, but I wish there were more in the trending discussions (to show my hubby I've done my research...because I have!)

Humor me! Tell me how amazing your car is! And a huge thank you to all of those who do respond to people having issues. I have learned SO MUCH here!! Great forum.

'23 Vapor Blue, SR/RWD; 11/8 Build Date
Sponsored

SprManKalEl

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I love my 22 Premium AWD SR.

Knock on wood, no major issues besides the occasional not defaulting to the preferred driver profile. I drive 85 miles a day round trip from home to work and back 5 days a week.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
There's a whale on my drive to the kids' school that I hadn't ever really noticed until yesterday, when I hit it about 10 mph faster than usual. Both of the kids said, "Whoop!" when they lifted off their butts a bit.

Made me smile.

Landscaper truck in the way today, but I've got that whale's number now.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I love my car. It's the best car I have ever owned. Smashing the go pedal never gets old, and it is very comfortable on long trips.

My biggest complaint has nothing to do with the car: charger congestion. I had to wait for a charge for the first time last weekend, and it is only going to get worse. Four chargers occupied by a BMW, a Volvo, a Chevy Bolt and a VW. All brand new cars. As they crank out new cars, nobody is cranking out new chargers from what I can see.

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I love my 22 Premium AWD SR.

Knock on wood, no major issues besides the occasional not defaulting to the preferred driver profile. I drive 85 miles a day round trip from home to work and back 5 days a week.
Hey Gerry! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your Mach-E. Thanks for being a part of the Ford family!

OP
OP

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
I love my car. It's the best car I have ever owned. Smashing the go pedal never gets old, and it is very comfortable on long trips.

My biggest complaint has nothing to do with the car: charger congestion. I had to wait for a charge for the first time last weekend, and it is only going to get worse. Four chargers occupied by a BMW, a Volvo, a Chevy Bolt and a VW. All brand new cars. As they crank out new cars, nobody is cranking out new chargers from what I can see.
Good to hear! We have a relatively short commute, and so as a daily driver I think we will be able to plan our charging accordingly. But I do think it will be a good chunk of time before we see adequate chargers everywhere.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My car has been great overall; I've had only minor software annoyances. Drove it from NJ to FL last year, and it was the easiest long drive I've ever done thanks to the auto lane centering (Bluecruise was not available then). It drives well, is generally comfortable, and mine has been reliable as can be. With my solar panels I pay a fixed rate of 3 cents a mile regardless of how greedy OPEC and the oil companies get. It's just as much fun to drive as my convertible 'stang I traded in for it, with the lone exception that the roof panel doesn't open. I love the "why are you always preparing; just go" behavior instead of the "let me wind up a bunch of noise and downshift before I go" of an ICE.

Not a very sexy endorsement, but I'd buy the car again given the chance to do it all over.

Last edited:

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I'd buy the car again given the chance to do it all over.
That is the true measure right there.

When I ordered mine, there was literally no equivalent competition except the Tesla Model Y. Now I think Hyundai and Kia offer equivalents at a similar price point, and I would still choose my GT, hands down. Ford knocked it out of the park with the MME and continues to lead the car industry with the MME.

Skepteach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
The MME is so nice, I've bought it thrice! :p I've bought two RWD SRs, never had an issue with them, ended up flipping both for a pretty handy profit. It put be into the position to get my ideal config in an AWD ER version. Absolutely loving driving it!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I would absolutely buy the car again. Every time I have to drive an ICE car, I can’t wait to get back to my Mustang Mach E! When it’s time to upgrade, I’ll definitely go for the GT 😀

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
2022 GT owner here. Still haven't gotten the recall update yet, but the car is still doing fine. Andriod auto audio glitches from time to time but it's not a deal breaker.

Just raced a Subaru Crosstrek yesterday. A lot of times people don't need a fast car to go fast. They were going 60mph on a 35mph road. XD

It was fun to pass all the crazy drivers on the road with a gentle press on the go pedal. (without worrying about gas price increases)

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I love my car (in spite of its various s/w issues). It's a blast to drive, is nearly silent, looks amazing, plenty of storage, the frunk is soooo useful, and I gotta tell you, driving past gas stations....
Never. Gets. Old.😊
Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Postitive Stories & Feedback IMG_3498

sborsch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
Lovin' my MME and drive it any chance I get. The funny part of this story is that my wife — who is SO sick of hearing me inform her of every feature along with my delight with this vehicle — took this snapshot and shows off the car to her girlfriends. Occasionally she'll show the photo and say something like, "...and here is Steve with another of his gadgets: his new iPhone on wheels."

Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Postitive Stories & Feedback SB-MME

Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Postitive Stories & Feedback SB-Georgia

Even our daughter's pup, who stays with us when she's out of town, loves riding up to the dog park so even SHE loves the dang MME.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Lovin' my MME and drive it any chance I get. The funny part of this story is that my wife — who is SO sick of hearing me inform her of every feature along with my delight with this vehicle — took this snapshot and shows off the car to her girlfriends. Occasionally she'll show the photo and say something like, "...and here is Steve with another of his gadgets: his new iPhone on wheels."

Even our daughter's pup, who stays with us when she's out of town, loves riding up to the dog park so even SHE loves the dang MME.
Just goes to show: Dogs love the MME! 😊🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Postitive Stories & Feedback EF2C58FC-666A-4685-BF3A-381EC5B14385

dr__bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD, 2016 Fusion Energi Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also love my MME. It's the most fun car I've had since my Miata. The difference is that with the MME, the pedal on the right really does something! The Miata (1st gen) was a little anemic, but still a fun drive. With the MME, I do have to keep an eye on the speedometer, since it is so easy and smooth to get going way over the speed limit!
Sponsored