efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
I just went onto the Ford site and signed onto my account to check the status of my order. When I click onto the "Reservations and Orders" button it just takes me to the site to order a new Mach E! Does this mean my order has been canceled?
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I just went onto the Ford site and signed onto my account to check the status of my order. When I click onto the "Reservations and Orders" button it just takes me to the site to order a new Mach E! Does this mean my order has been canceled?
Call your dealer

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Mine is doing the same thing. I wouldn’t panic just yet. I suspect it’s just an issue with the website. I suppose if you are really concerned call your dealer to confirm, but the most reasonable outcome is usually the most likely.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Nope, website is getting updates.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It looks like the "Reservation and Orders" link just redirects to the generic Mach-E info page now. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Ford has said that they do scheduling on Thursdays, so maybe they just took the status page down while they're scheduling all our builds today.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Same thing happened to me. The Ford account website looks different also and the "Reservations and Orders" link just goes to a generic Mach E ordering site. I have a sense that it is website related, not anything with the order. At least I hope.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Today is Oct 15 - perhaps they are updating with order status/production dates ? Wishful thinking:?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag