Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Very nice. I guess you don't need that nice floor to protect from oil drips anymore.

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Very nice. I guess you don't need that nice floor to protect from oil drips anymore.
Thanks. I would not have a garage floor without the coating ever again regardless of oil drips they are well worth it.

Reactions: Nav

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
Did you back it in or did you let the software do it?

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you back it in or did you let the software do it?
No I haven't, I am not that brave yet. I am going to a parking lot that not too full and play around with it first.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Thanks. I would not have a garage floor without the coating ever again regardless of oil drips they are well worth it.

Had that in my previous garage and loved it. Wanted to get it done at our current place but being quoted at around $11k for my 900sq ft garage because slab is humid.

So I'm gonna go with porcelain tiles instead that I'll install myself for less than half that price.... Love a finished garage floor

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That might be the cleanest garage I've ever seen! :)
What EVSE (charger) are you using?
Using the supplied 120/240V system, seems to work good. I may get a L2 system later. There is a fast charger close to me so if I am going on a trip I will just go there to top it off. Went out the other day @ 92% charged showing a 247 mile range. Drove a round 40 miles and puled into the garage showing 238 range. The regen put back almost all the battery voltage that was used.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Using the supplied 120/240V system, seems to work good. I may get a L2 system later. There is a fast charger close to me so if I am going on a trip I will just go there to top it off. Went out the other day @ 92% charged showing a 247 mile range. Drove a round 40 miles and puled into the garage showing 238 range. The regen put back almost all the battery voltage that was used.
Nice. Just keep in mind that a Fast Charger will take 2 hours to go from 80% to 100%. Might as well use your L2 at home to top off.

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
Had that in my previous garage and loved it. Wanted to get it done at our current place but being quoted at around $11k for my 900sq ft garage because slab is humid.

So I'm gonna go with porcelain tiles instead that I'll install myself for less than half that price.... Love a finished garage floor
Just a suggestion, but you might want to consider a much cheaper and easier alternative.

I installed my plastic floor in 2005, and I can't believe how well it has held up since then.

I put in 1,000 sq. ft. in less then a day, and when my wife vacuums and mops it, it still looks like brand new. The only care I give it is putting a plywood square down if I am jacking up the truck.

Read the reviews.

https://www.costco.com/motofloor-mo...-per-box-1'-x-1'-tiles.product.100009181.html

P1010747 (Large).JPG