NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
After a few weeks of having the Grabber Blue FE I scored after another customer backed out, decided we need another one for my better half. Located in Dallas and hoping to find a Rapid Red FE (mostly because we both really hate the beige headliner in the other trims). Willing to travel (within a distance we can drive it home without multiple stops). Thought I had scored one on Saturday but it was for the owner of the dealer and accidentally was listed online. If anyone had a lead, please let me know.

We have an Outlander PHEV coming off lease in 6 months and have some equity if we exit now thanks to low mileage. Since no other great EV SUVs coming out in next 6 months, my better half is on board. Think it’s a good mix of sporty and family for us and our toddler.

I really dig mine and wireless CarPlay has been great. We’ve owned 2 Chevy Volts, 2 Outlander PHEVs and a Model 3. Really enjoy this car and find it really suitable and functional.
Sponsored

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Yay glad to see another MME (hopefully) in the DFW area soon!

I assume you already reached out to Sam Pack Five Star Ford of Dallas? I saw 3 MMEs on their lot when I went in to get my recall addressed a few weeks back. Don't know if they were customer accepted or not, or if they are even still there though ...

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Welcome to the his & hers club.. when you find the second one. There’s a few of us about.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Need another B8605FCD-0456-4F82-8D83-6EE129872608

OP
OP

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I live right around the corner from them. They’ve got a couple premiums in white and black. I actually scored my FE from five star NRH on my way home from nephew’s wrestling tournament a few weeks ago. Honored x-plan and were totally great to work with. No pressure and no games.

The RR FE I thought I found this weekend was Sam Pack’s personal order. Can’t fault him for not selling it as their margins are very tight on the MME.

Got a few more leads to chase tomorrow.

The grabber blue is hard to miss. My bro-in-law saw me on the tollway last week but had no idea it was me until we got together this weekend. I always take note of the cars around me so look forward to seeing others around.

OP
OP

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Ha. Yep. Not to mention after 8 years of telling people how great electric is, I might even have convinced my parents and brother, who all are F150 and Explorer loyalists through and through. They are finally seeing the light on the comfort, low cost of operating and convenience of charging at home. Been saying for years I should quit my job to go sell EVs. Not an engineer who knows the tech, but I do know how to match cars to people based on use cases. Living in DFW, EVs are great. Can rent an SUV for the 1 or 2 road trips we do each year.

noname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mache
Country flag
I find it weird to own 2 identical cars, I guess sharing does not work for some :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag