Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Courtesy of a declined pre-order, I picked up my new FE at MSRP yesterday from J.C. Lewis Ford in Savannah. I think it looks terrific and thus far fun to drive. Can't say I love one pedal driving except maybe in heavy traffic. The go pedal takes some getting used to though. But I think this stuff happens with almost any new car with decidedly new tech. This is the first non-German car I've owned 36 years and I'm not disappointed. Sure, it doesn't corner like a Porsche but remember it's an SUV of sorts. It does do a passable job though. I'll be at the cars and coffee on April 3rd at Habersham Village from 7-10:30 and I hope I'm not the only EV!
Ford Mustang Mach-E New FE in Carbonized Gray tempImageBza4n5
Sponsored

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Courtesy of a declined pre-order, I picked up my new FE at MSRP yesterday from J.C. Lewis Ford in Savannah. I think it looks terrific and thus far fun to drive. Can't say I love one pedal driving except maybe in heavy traffic. The go pedal takes some getting used to though. But I think this stuff happens with almost any new car with decidedly new tech. This is the first non-German car I've owned 36 years and I'm not disappointed. Sure, it doesn't corner like a Porsche but remember it's an SUV of sorts. It does do a passable job though. I'll be at the cars and coffee on April 3rd at Habersham Village from 7-10:30 and I hope I'm not the only EV!
Ford Mustang Mach-E New FE in Carbonized Gray tempImageBza4n5
Picked up my Carbonized Gray mid April from Homer Skelton in Millington, TN. The instant torque is exhilarating and refreshing as my previous ride was a Fusion Hybrid, not exactly a sporty sedan. Being retired and somewhat settled in my driving style, this machine challenges me to be aware of speed limits all the time as it can easily get away from me. It is a ticket maker disguised as a crossover. I have seen more police vehicles matching my speed than ever before...maybe just getting a good look at a really nice car. I have not seen another Mach E in the Memphis area yet.