Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Were you using intelligent cruise at the time? We know that it recognizes and sometimes misinterprets speed limit signs. It doesn't seem like a stretch that the system might recognize stop signs.
Regarding the Sync question, I agree with @hybrid2bev . iPhones regularly seem to think they heard someone say 'hey Siri'.
Tbh, I’ve never had this happen, even on the Saturday night live post musical artist promo where they’ll say something like “want to hear more Wang Chung? Just say Hey Siri, play Wang Chung.” And my HomePod sits next to my soundbar and I usually have my phone near me. I’m pretty sure Siri learns your voice after a while.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Tbh, I’ve never had this happen, even on the Saturday night live post musical artist promo where they’ll say something like “want to hear more Wang Chung? Just say Hey Siri, play Wang Chung.” And my HomePod sits next to my soundbar and I usually have my phone near me. I’m pretty sure Siri learns your voice after a while.
actually regarding the latter, I've always assumed it's exactly like Alexa, where there's clever audio trickery to "tell" the device "this isn't real" eg I may have found how Amazon prevents the echo from activating during commercials. : amazonecho (reddit.com)
Sponsored