Tacopaco5

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Gt, F-150 Harley Davidson Edition
Country flag
Hello hello! My name is Arturo and I am so excited that I found this Forum! I dont own a Mach-e just yet, I have an order placed for the GT so I got to wait until late summer to get my hands on the eletric pony. I can't wait to get my hands on it and begin modifying the vehicle! ?
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Arturo. I have a GT-PE on order but my reservation number is high so I don expect my delivery until middle to late fall.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Welcome. The longest part of the wait is ahead. Clocks will slow. You’ll refresh the tools over and over. It’ll all be worth it.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Hello hello! My name is Arturo and I am so excited that I found this Forum! I dont own a Mach-e just yet, I have an order placed for the GT so I got to wait until late summer to get my hands on the eletric pony. I can't wait to get my hands on it and begin modifying the vehicle! ?
What kinds of modification are you planning?

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi, Arturo, congratulations on your order and welcome (almost!) to the club!
I am jealous of your future GT, but I am enjoying my FE tremendously. I hope that you enjoy your GT when it arrives as much as I'm enjoying my FE.

smp

OP
OP
Tacopaco5

Tacopaco5

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Arturo. I have a GT-PE on order but my reservation number is high so I don expect my delivery until middle to late fall.
I feel ya there, that's when they're expecting to have mine shipped out

OP
OP
Tacopaco5

Tacopaco5

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome. The longest part of the wait is ahead. Clocks will slow. You’ll refresh the tools over and over. It’ll all be worth it.
Already there haha, I check my order at least twice a day and im constantly searching through YouTube or Google for the latest news on the vehicle ?

OP
OP
Tacopaco5

Tacopaco5

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What kinds of modification are you planning?
Im hoping to add some pinstripes along the sides, add some custome made splitters and defusers on the fronts and back, add some custom wrap on the trim pieces and grill, and tint the windows for starters ?

OP
OP
Tacopaco5

Tacopaco5

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, Arturo, congratulations on your order and welcome (almost!) to the club!
I am jealous of your future GT, but I am enjoying my FE tremendously. I hope that you enjoy your GT when it arrives as much as I'm enjoying my FE.

smp
Thanks SMP! I almost pulled the trigger on the FE a while back, but something in the back of my mind told me to wait out for the GT. I am sooo excited to get blow the doors of any standard ICE vehicle out there.
Any tips for a future MME owner?

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks SMP! I almost pulled the trigger on the FE a while back, but something in the back of my mind told me to wait out for the GT. I am sooo excited to get blow the doors of any standard ICE vehicle out there.
Any tips for a future MME owner?
When I started looking in earnest, and the FE opportunity came for me, I made the decision to go for it, as the ordering was not yet open for the GT. Definitely a good decision for me, but I’ll still be jealous when yo get your GT. ;)

The only tip I have for you is this:

You will see so many complaints and problems here that it can make you discouraged and second guess yourself. Just remember that the MME is an excellent vehicle made by an excellent and experienced manufacturer, and the majority of the MMEs out there are working just fine for their owners, and not everyone is having problems with theirs. I could not be happier with my MME. It has worked fine for me since the day of purchase without any issues (besides the expected operator errors that I’ve made) at all. For me, this has been one of the best vehicle purchases that I’ve ever made.

I hope your wait is short. Good luck!

smp

Deleted member 3569

Ordered one on May 5, 2021 and never was told about its status ... just happened to drive by Lilliston Ford in Vineland NJ and saw a Mach-e of my dreams ... and just drove it away after been offered a deal that I couldn't refuse !!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E New member/Future Owner frontMe
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: