New Wheels For My Incoming Mach-E Premium_Looking for Input

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
i like the 1st one too

in general i like machined silver rims with black inside surfacing (i’m 45yo but admittedly more conservative tastes). but either black or silver rims seem to look great with rapid red

i’m biased since i’m running them now but 20x8.5 with good rubber really transforms the car if you like the twisties and want better aesthetics. if your priority is range, ford already figured that out for you spec’ing the 19x7s
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I think black wheels would look good with Rapid Red, especially if you get your calipers painted. I'd go gloss black to go with the gloss wheel lips.

TR60 or P4B for me.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi all,
So using the website, BB Wheels I was able to upload an image of my Rapid Red Mach-E and look at several options for new wheels virtually. I want to get new wheels that are more matte black then the OEM wheels that come with the car. I am not sure if the OEM wheels will look good powder coated but I am still considering doing that instead. I made this document with the options I am looking at and wanted to get some feedback. Hopefully this isn't going to totally kill my range but I am willing to lose 10% in range to get some SWEET LOOKING wheels.
Besides getting some feedback, what are the pros/cons to go from 19" wheels to 20" wheels?
Do you think it will make a visible difference? If it does, I am assuming going to 20" wheels will have a greater effect to range than new 19" wheels.
Thoughts?
Red stripe is exactly what my wife wants for her GTA for the winter. Who is the supplier? I like them with your red mach,e.
Sponsored