No longer car less!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
It’s been almost 2 months since I sold my Wife’s C-Max. As of today she now has a brand new MME AWD ER. I found it on the Auto Trader last night. It was a canceled order from a dealer only 25 miles away! She drove it back home in a torrential downpour but now parked safely in our garage. Already has 34 miles on it!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s been almost 2 months since I sold my Wife’s C-Max. As of today she now has a brand new MME AWD ER. I found it on the Auto Trader last night. It was a canceled order from a dealer only 25 miles away! She drove it back home in a torrential downpour but now parked safely in our garage. Already has 34 miles on it!
Congrats and welcome to the club, post a few pictures when it dries out :)

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Lucky you. Got to jump the line like me. #SorryNotSorry.

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I found a “ carbonized “ copy of the car she has on order. It was due to be built this week but the waiting was driving her crazy!! Lol That order will be canceled tomorrow.

DCW

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium RWD/ER
Country flag
I just picked up mine on Tuesday. I love it. It's a premium RWD ER. It's an amazing car. I got the RWD because I wanted a little extra range and it's still super responsive. I can only imagine how fun the AWD is. I'm happy I got the RWD. I'm just acknowledging that the AWD must be crazy quick and fun-and for many, definitely worth a slightly lower range.
I also want to say that I had a really good experience with Serramonte Ford in Colma, CA (Bay Area). They treated me like a customer that they want to keep and I really appreciated that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E No longer car less! tempImageDnJvAs

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I just picked up mine on Tuesday. I love it. It's a premium RWD ER. It's an amazing car. I got the RWD because I wanted a little extra range and it's still super responsive. I can only imagine how fun the AWD is. I'm happy I got the RWD. I'm just acknowledging that the AWD must be crazy quick and fun-and for many, definitely worth a slightly lower range.
I also want to say that I had a really good experience with Serramonte Ford in Colma, CA (Bay Area). They treated me like a customer that they want to keep and I really appreciated that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E No longer car less! tempImageDnJvAs
I would never do it, but a friend of a guy my cousin knows says it's pin you back in the seat quick. No problem making a left out of a parking lot into a gap in traffic fast. Now, that's just what I heard. I have no first hand knowledge ;)

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We’ve had the car for 3 days, still have’nt driven it yet but ready to do the first charge at home.

3B249602-24CA-425B-8C32-3DA25F370356.jpeg

ToddH

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E RWD X Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would never do it, but a friend of a guy my cousin knows says it's pin you back in the seat quick. No problem making a left out of a parking lot into a gap in traffic fast. Now, that's just what I heard. I have no first hand knowledge ;)
I'd agree with the "friend of a guy my cousin knows". I have the Premium ER RWD and it's plenty fast out of the parking lot into the street. I've also found that people who like to speed up to prevent me from merging into the lane they're in can't. I can get up to speed in the faster lane quicker than they can close the gap. :)

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We used to have a SRT Charger that was faster as far as top end speed but this car can get you from 0 to 60 very quickly! I think it could outrun the Charger for at least 1/8 of a mile!

Reactions: ARK
OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We showed the Mach-E to our family doctor yesterday. He has a Tesla MS and MY. His model y was in the parking lot. He was very impressed and excited by the MME! Looking at his MY made me glad that we chose the MME instead!!
Sponsored