wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered, but on occasion - when CarPlay is connected, I will go to make a phone call, and after pushing the phone button on the steering wheel, the spinning ball comes up but no bong sound. If I, nonetheless, tell Siri to make a call, the screen acts as if it is making the call but no sound is heard. I do not hear ringing or anyone answering. If I restart the car this clears the problem. Even though the phone sound is not working, I can still hear the radio. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks in advance for any help.
Sponsored

K2H

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Yes, this happens to me from time to time. Not sure if the problem is on the phone side or the car side. I just disconnect car play from the active phone on the phone list and then reconnect and it works again. A bit of a pain but it has been fairly infrequent for me.

Phil Warren

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select, 1983 Mustang GT
Country flag
This has happened to me more frequently over the past few weeks. I ended up rebooting Sync4 (volume down+next song buttons I think) and it's been good so far

shayna

First Name
niekdoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
kia picanto
Country flag
I'm having a telephone issue with my swell new 2024 ES 350 UL, and obviously there is a setting that is off-base, however I just can't track down it.
At the point when I start the vehicle, Apple Vehicle Play fires straight up and all the applications work impeccably. On the off chance that I get an instant message, the vehicle peruses it to me. Be that as it may, when I get a call, just my telephone rings, and just the speaker and mic on the telephone get associated. I need to answer the telephone and press the "Speaker" button, then select "Vehicle Play." When that's what I do, the call gets through the vehicle's speakers as it ought to.
Do you have any idea about what is set off-base, either in the vehicle or on my telephone, that isn't permitting the calls to be dealt with by the vehicle's speakers and mic.
Any assist you with canning give will be quite valued.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited:

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Yes. My CarPlay connectivity problems have been occurring more frequently. It connects but no sound.

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
Mine has been doing it almost every day now. I stop the car, turn it off, open the door (to turn everything off). Turn it back on and it works. I have also disconnected Carplay in settings and re-activated it. That works too. Big pain in the ....

Not sure which side it is on, but it is annoying.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I've been having the no sound problem with car play a lot lately. Just got 24-PU0102-SVD-FX2 yesterday so maybe it will improve...
Sponsored