KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Sellllllll
How do you tell when it leaves KC?
I could see in palsapp when it was moved from one train to another. Made the assumption it left when delivered to the new train, but it could have been a day or two later, I guess.
Sponsored

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Mine was suppose to be production week 1/17, ordered 06/2020
Receipt Date2020-10-02
ETA End Date2021-03-13
Production Date2021-01-29
Ship Date2021-02-08

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Just tried tracking my estimated delivery date and, oh look, another slip! Ship date January 20, original dealer ETA 2-9 February (seemed reasonable). Check in with dealer on the 9th, oh his invoice shows week of February 20th. Checked Ford tracker today, March 9th! Seriously WTF, 50 days to get to metro Detroit area? Palsapp shows good dealer and location for shipping but it's been pending for going on 2 weeks.

How is everyone else's dates looking? Have they stayed accurate? Just curious if this is an ongoing issue with delivery or do they just throw darts? Sent a message to sales manager for his thoughts, waiting to hear back...sorry had to vent somewhere.
Mine shipped 1/20 too with an ETA of 2/19 which moved to 3/13 last week. It left KC almost two weeks ago too. I’m in CA.

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sellllllll

I could see in palsapp when it was moved from one train to another. Made the assumption it left when delivered to the new train, but it could have been a day or two later, I guess.
Just curious if I am missing something, when I search my vin on palsapp, this is all I see. I'm not seeing anything specific to a train.

Screenshot_20210218-063526_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here's the email reply from the dealership sales manager. He followed up with a call saying he is going to try and get specifics of exactly where it's at and where it's been scanned. Dealership has been good with communicating so no complaints there.

"Steve...

I'm sorry that your Mach-E got pushed back again. I was hoping that
wouldn't happen on
the Mach-E, but that's not unusual on vehicle's coming out of Mexico.
Coordinating the rail
cars that distance with all the stops and switching engines multiple times
may cause delays so
a set of rail cars may sit until an engine becomes available to pick up
that load. Hopefully your
car comes in before the scheduled E.T.A.

Bill"

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Just curious if I am missing something, when I search my vin on palsapp, this is all I see. I'm not seeing anything specific to a train.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Oh look, another delay Screenshot_20210218-063526_Chrome

In my case, trucking info from KC showed as pending up until about 5 hours before it was delivered, then changed to dispatched, then delivered. I wouldn't expect any update until the day it is delivered.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Oh look, another delay Screenshot_20210218-063526_Chrome
Mine showed pending until it was "delivered" to the next train in KC. That was 11 days after it left Mexico.

Edgar

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max electric, Mach-e RWD Grey carbonized
Country flag
Just tried tracking my estimated delivery date and, oh look, another slip! Ship date January 20, original dealer ETA 2-9 February (seemed reasonable). Check in with dealer on the 9th, oh his invoice shows week of February 20th. Checked Ford tracker today, March 9th! Seriously WTF, 50 days to get to metro Detroit area? Palsapp shows good dealer and location for shipping but it's been pending for going on 2 weeks.

How is everyone else's dates looking? Have they stayed accurate? Just curious if this is an ongoing issue with delivery or do they just throw darts? Sent a message to sales manager for his thoughts, waiting to hear back...sorry had to vent somewhere.
Well even in EU it's a mess...first december 2020 later March 2021 again later May 2021 and plannend production 19-02-2021 but last night I received the information week 25 end of June 2021...
I make teh reservation February 2020.... my patience is running out....with Ford and his lak of communication....

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Palsapp updated with my dealer name in the destination field on 1/25. ETA was 2/12. On 2/12, the ETA moved to 2/25. Now today, my dealer name has disappeared from the the destination in Palsapp.

I don't know if this latest development means anything, but I doubt it's anything good.

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Just checked palsapp and finally shows dispatched today, February 22. I guess this is a step forward, not sure how long from KC to Metro Detroit, but I'll take anything, lol!!

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Just checked palsapp and finally shows dispatched today, February 22. I guess this is a step forward, not sure how long from KC to Metro Detroit, but I'll take anything, lol!!
Should be there today if they dispatched it. Probably already there or there shortly.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Well even in EU it's a mess...first december 2020 later March 2021 again later May 2021 and plannend production 19-02-2021 but last night I received the information week 25 end of June 2021...
I make teh reservation February 2020.... my patience is running out....with Ford and his lak of communication....
That I can understand. I reserved over a year ago. Ordered on the first day possible. My car is built but even if it ships today, it'll be very late may by the time I get it at best. Most likely June.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
yep mine has been built for a longggggggg time and still down there also. Hanging in there with you all also. But I did see a clip of them testing mine out.

Edgar

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max electric, Mach-e RWD Grey carbonized
Country flag
That I can understand. I reserved over a year ago. Ordered on the first day possible. My car is built but even if it ships today, it'll be very late may by the time I get it at best. Most likely June.
I Called today the dealer and guess! it should be build 19 feb 2021 in the production planning but.... it was build a day earlier the 18TH !!! delivery still planned second/ third week of May.
Sponsored