OKTB today..?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I have a read that the Bronco Sport is assembled in the same plant on the MME. is there a way to track their delivery methods?
The Bronco Sport is based on the same underpinnings as the Ford Escape, riding on the same C2 platform.

not the same plant it's built at Hermosillo Stamping and Assembly.
Sponsored

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I see RV2G on mine. It seems to cover vehicles all over the area. Google didn't help. Any idea where it is?
When I Googled RA84 I found window stickers for other vehicles from Fremont Ford, Marin, etc. Mine' going to Morgan Hill.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Mine is RV2G. I figured our would be the same since we're in the same area, but guess not.
Mine, going to Roanoke (VA), is RH32. Googling it shows that code on cars for Northern NC/Southwestern VA. My dealer had indicated earlier this year that cars from this plant used to be railed to Winston-Salem, NC and then trucked, so that lines up with the rail code so far as I can tell.

OP
OP
JamieGeek

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Waaay earlier in this thread there was a discussion about giving a car for Christmas...well SNL covered it this past weekend ! LOL

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Waaay earlier in this thread there was a discussion about giving a car for Christmas...well SNL covered it this past weekend ! LOL
yeah this was the most honest "car with a ribbon" commercial ever because damn that whole trope is moronic and can't die fast enough

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
The key thing to identify is the last three digits. I've discovered looking around at dealer websites that the first digit seems to indicate R - Rail or C - Convoy. The next three digits seem to refer to geographic region. All of the dealers in my area have the same last three digits, but some are prefixed R while others are C. The Rail/Convoy designation is stable based upon stickers across the area and within a given dealer

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The key thing to identify is the last three digits. I've discovered looking around at dealer websites that the first digit seems to indicate R - Rail or C - Convoy. The next three digits seem to refer to geographic region. All of the dealers in my area have the same last three digits, but some are prefixed R while others are C. The Rail/Convoy designation is stable based upon stickers across the area and within a given dealer
So does RV2G mean it goes by rail and then enters into Vehicle to Grid electrical mode? Cool! ;)