inshimbi

First Name
Mwaba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I don't know if this has been asked and answered already but I was not able to find anything. Can someone tell me what this means?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Placed? order
Sponsored

OP
OP

inshimbi

First Name
Mwaba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Read through the Order FAQ available on that page. Let us know if you have any other questions!
I don't see anything that explains this to me in the FAQs. I ordered mine when the order books opened, so why does it say I need to Place order again? That is the part I am confused about. On top of that, there is not anything else showing I need to do something on that page.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
I don't see anything that explains this to me in the FAQs. I ordered mine when the order books opened, so why does it say I need to Place order again? That is the part I am confused about. On top of that, there is not anything else showing I need to do something on that page.
Place order - Complete. Non-colored circles are pending.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The 1st circle is blue. That means that step is done, so you've already placed your order. Step 2 is not blue, which means production hasn't been scheduled yet.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
might just be a misspelling and actually should say placed order

OP
OP

inshimbi

First Name
Mwaba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Place order - Complete. Non-colored circles are pending.
OK Thanks. I guess I am the only one who thought this was misleading. I read this as if it was telling me to place order. Ok

Thank you.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't know if this has been asked and answered already but I was not able to find anything. Can someone tell me what this means?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Placed? 1604086436626
Mine for the longest had 5 circles. Configure, place order, in production, on its way and complete purchase and on the drop down menus nothin was filled out except dealer info and my info. now it has the 4 circles and all info is filled out for my build. seems they are always changing the page layout and what info is there.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Try switching browsers on your PC and check again.

OP
OP

inshimbi

First Name
Mwaba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Mine for the longest had 5 circles. Configure, place order, in production, on its way and complete purchase and on the drop down menus nothin was filled out except dealer info and my info. now it has the 4 circles and all info is filled out for my build. seems they are always changing the page layout and what info is there.
You are right. I just checked and logged into my account using a different browser and there it shows the different mach E's that I can order

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
You are right. I just checked and logged into my account using a different browser and there it shows the different mach E's that I can order
Use this link and put your reservation number after the = and see what you get. Order

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Someone posted that link in a thread a few weeks ago. It's the only way I can see any information about my order. If I go through the regular process it tells me to "Contact Your Dealer" since he "hijacked" my order. ?
Sponsored