Reaction score
Website
weisenthalcancer.com
Vehicles
MME Premium; RWD; std range; Chevy Volt 2.0
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Order placed Jan 2, 2021. I was given a link which worked for about a month, informing me of status (which initially transitioned from Order Submitted to Dealer to Order Accepted but thereafter stalled out before Production Scheduled (not surprising; I know they had a big delay and they have a huge backlog).

Anyway, for about the past week, the link hasn't worked. I get this message in my browser address window:

Requested URL '/r/?id=h2373aa25,d1a6f968,d1a6f974&p1=www.ford.com/buy/reservations/?cks=283937xxxxx(n.b. changed last 5 for privacy)&emailid=CX_MachE_OP_OrdOnline_Fcpreapproved_Creative6B' cannot be found

Anyone know if this is some issue on the Ford side or what? Like I'm wondering if it's a Ford server issue or if there's some major production related problem which is causing Ford to basically lay low and hide out until it's fixed.

Larry Weisenthal/Huntington Beach
Sponsored

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I hit that link, it directly pulls up MY mache. You have to do back one page to where you have to enter your vin number again.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Order placed Jan 2, 2021. I was given a link which worked for about a month, informing me of status (which initially transitioned from Order Submitted to Dealer to Order Accepted but thereafter stalled out before Production Scheduled (not surprising; I know they had a big delay and they have a huge backlog).

Anyway, for about the past week, the link hasn't worked. I get this message in my browser address window:

Requested URL '/r/?id=h2373aa25,d1a6f968,d1a6f974&p1=www.ford.com/buy/reservations/?cks=283937xxxxx(n.b. changed last 5 for privacy)&emailid=CX_MachE_OP_OrdOnline_Fcpreapproved_Creative6B' cannot be found

Anyone know if this is some issue on the Ford side or what? Like I'm wondering if it's a Ford server issue or if there's some major production related problem which is causing Ford to basically lay low and hide out until it's fixed.

Larry Weisenthal/Huntington Beach
Here is my the link I end up with for my status.
Manage (ford.com)

Did you order online or thru your dealer? Do you have a Ford.com account linked to your email adress?

OP
OP
lweisenthal

lweisenthal

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
weisenthalcancer.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Ordered mine totally online. Didn't talk to the dealer until they called me, about a week after I'd made my online order (with $1500 deposit) and gotten immediately on Jan 2 approved by Ford credit. Yes, I have a ford.com account. Attached is the link Ford provided for me to check the status of the order. This link worked for a month, but for the last week, I've gotten the bad link message in my initial post. Thanks for answering my missive. I'll check out the link you provided. - Larry W

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 1.40.56 PM.png

OP
OP
lweisenthal

lweisenthal

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
weisenthalcancer.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Your link allowed me to enter, but didn't provide any information, beyond listing my personal data. I substituted my order number for yours; still didn't work. Really strange. Worried there is some problem.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Since you have a VIN, try the tracker on this site
Sponsored