depauwa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. The date for the delivery of my 2023 GT was originally the first week of December. It's been pushed back to the Jan 27-Feb 7 now. The lady on the chat said that my Gt is sitting at the Ramp 6R in Missouri. Does anyone know what that is or how long the car might be there?
Sponsored

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. The date for the delivery of my 2023 GT was originally the first week of December. It's been pushed back to the Jan 27-Feb 7 now. The lady on the chat said that my Gt is sitting at the Ramp 6R in Missouri. Does anyone know what that is or how long the car might be there?
Ramp 6 is the Kansas City rail junction point. Cars arriving from Ford Cuautitlan Assembly ship to KC, where they are parked until assigned to another rail carrier, depending on where the car is going in the US, for local delivery. Last year it was about six weeks after arriving in KC before my car made it to the dealer. Not sure if that has gotten better in recent months.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I don’t know exactly where you are in central Illinois, but mine came by truck from KC. It was about 2 weeks from KC to my dealer. The window they gave you sounds about right.

That was almost 2 years ago.

oneactlife

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 2023
Country flag
Ramp 6 is the Kansas City rail junction point. Cars arriving from Ford Cuautitlan Assembly ship to KC, where they are parked until assigned to another rail carrier, depending on where the car is going in the US, for local delivery. Last year it was about six weeks after arriving in KC before my car made it to the dealer. Not sure if that has gotten better in recent months.
For any researching delays, mine has been there about 38 days so far without moving out. I'm assuming it will be assigned a car soon, seeing some of the trends from my build-week and plant.

Definitely seems to be a main junction "Where Mach-E's go to Wait", someday it will move west!

OP
OP
depauwa

depauwa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
I did finally get my car. It sat there for 5 months. I had to call Ford and my dealer and eventually the GM of the dealership had to get on the phone and magically it showed up a week later.

oneactlife

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 2023
Country flag
I did finally get my car. It sat there for 5 months. I had to call Ford and my dealer and eventually the GM of the dealership had to get on the phone and magically it showed up a week later.
Oof, I'm definitely escalating before I wait 5 months. The est. dates just shifted out again to Mid June, if my "Updated At" doesn't change soon I'll see what I can do. That seems to be the only date that matters.
Sponsored