Bass Harbor Mach-e

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
I am going to order a fully loaded Mach E GT performance at 8:00 AM on August 15 at the dealer! I am hoping that the build date will be Oct. 31 give or take a day but am not hopeful. Anyone have any idea as to how long the wait for the 2023 models will be?? I had a 2022 GT with all the options, (not a PE) that got rear ended and totaled so I am without my electric car and I miss it!!
Sponsored

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
How long is a piece of string? ;) I can provide insight into my 2022 GTPE. It took 30 weeks to be delivered to the dealer and I ordered mine on the first day of the 2022 availability. There are so many factors such as back orders, parts availability, factory efficiency, etc. I would hope for less than 26 weeks but expect more.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I ordered my GT last year it stated 28 week estimate. My guess is the estimate will be no better at this time. That being said my GT was built 12 weeks later and delivered 9 weeks after that. So total wait of 21 weeks and I think that was fast. Would have been faster if not shipped to Alaska.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
No one knows. My 2021 Premium took 50.4 weeks.

I will bet they won't build any until December, and won't deliver until 2023, with 50% tax credit.

OP
OP

Bass Harbor Mach-e

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Ordering from dealer in Maine and hoping, because I am ordering the high end full package GTPE that the build will be relatively quick but expecting to not get it before March or April of next year!! Anything sooner will be a bonus!! If it comes in April, I won't have to buy snow tires until the following fall, if that makes waiting easier!!!Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the feedback. If anyone hears news, let me know!!

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
What you have going for you is the order banks being closed. Most of us who ordered 2022's were contending with a bunch of 2021 orders being rolled over into 2022's, so Ford was moving through a sizable backlog. We don't know how much will be rolled over from this model year, but hopefully they won't be starting out with water up to their necks already, and will stand a better chance of getting the vehicles to people in a timely manner.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
Ordering from dealer in Maine and hoping, because I am ordering the high end full package GTPE that the build will be relatively quick but expecting to not get it before March or April of next year!! Anything sooner will be a bonus!! If it comes in April, I won't have to buy snow tires until the following fall, if that makes waiting easier!!!Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the feedback. If anyone hears news, let me know!!
I ordered a GTPE March 4 2022--looks like i should get it by thanksgiving(build date 9/26- so don't even think about getting it in 2022. Really don't think that will happen.

OP
OP

Bass Harbor Mach-e

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Thanks for all the input. I found my new 2022 Rapid Red Mach E GTPE on Saturday in Connecticut and have it in my garage in Maine today!! Really lucky to get one that had everything I wanted and did not have to wait. Did pay a premium for it but justified the mark up by getting a 7500 tax credit and not worrying about the price increase for 2023. And saving buying gas between now and whenever the new one might arrive!!

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I can not see the Value in only 5 sec full power . to pay so much more
Sponsored