MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Who has ordered more than one Mach E? Have you kept both vehicles?
Sponsored

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜18 Pacifica PHEV, ā€˜22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
I ordered two. I changed my mind about trim level after a few weeks, but the first one was scheduled so I put in a new order. It took forever for the second one to get scheduled so I took delivery of the first one, drove it over the summer, then sold it when I decided that I really did want the higher trim level (and it was built and on its way to the dealer).

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I ordered a Premium in January, adopted orders for a couple GTs a few weeks later (each from different dealerships hundreds of miles away), then bought my GT from yet another dealership when it came in without a buyer. I gave up the other two GT orders (the sales folks were very happy since they could now charge higher prices). I still have the Premium on order and I'm not sure what I'll do with it - if it ever gets built. It's still not scheduled and since it is an IBSM color which is being discontinued in 2023, I don't know what will happen if it gets pushed into next year. Ford claims it will be built as a 2022, but I got one of those Sorry-it's-still-delayed emails from Ford yesterday, so who knows? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Fixbear

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SelectMachE4 SR , Mini SE
Occupation
retired, Construction Mechanic, Refrigeration tech, Ford, GMC, Chevy tech,
Country flag
It may already have been built but waiting on some chip item to finish it. Ford has like 40,000 vehicles waiting and GM has over 90,000. Not saying they are Mach-E's, but across the line numbers. That was about 2 weeks ago. I'd just like the interest on that standing inventory.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I had two....Originally purchased a Premium....but when I turned over my order to the dealer, they changed it to a GTPE.....for some reason....when my original order was delivered....the dealer called, and said that 'our' car was in. We went in, test drove....and bought the GTPE. We thought we were would keep both....but decided just this month, that we didn't need two.....so just last week, I sold the Rapid Red premium to Driveway.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
There are at least a few people on the forum with two MMEs.

I ordered a Premium and then when the GT was released I decided I wanted to switch, so found one already on order at a dealer 7 hours away. It arrived before my Premium order was built. I didn't take delivery of the Premium and the dealership refunded my deposit.

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD ER in January and a CR1 in February that I changed to a GT in March after I snagged an EV6 off a dealer lot. I traded in the EV6 this week for what I paid for it when my GT came in. My Premium got scheduled for 9/26 the same day I picked up my GT. I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do at this point.

6 months ago I was scrambling to try and find an electric car and itā€™s possible Iā€™ll be on my 3rd EV by the end of the year. The tax benefits and demand for EVs has greatly worked in my favor. I just have to decide now if Iā€™m willing to give up the performance of the GT for the premium thatā€™s on its way to potentially reap additional financial benefitsā€¦. Iā€™m pretty fortunate considering how long others have been waiting.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I have three

One was after a Premium RWD test drive. Sales guy gave me the keys and let me loose in empty roads without supervision. Itā€™s rare to have a dealer with a demo car so I decided to order with them.

Another was with my nearest dealer who explained the Ford ordering process in detail to me back in August and he kept bugging me to submit an order so I did.

The third was with a dealer where I found a Premium RWD SR on the lot at MSRP. They were awesome and gave me auction pricing for my trade in. I decided to submit an GTPE order with them and decide whether to accept or not (I did take delivery).

Have I kept multiple? No. I was debating keeping the Cyber Orange Premium when taking delivery of the GTPE but decided to just ā€œupgradeā€

Was that the right choice? I dunno. I like the GTPE in some ways more but the efficiency is so poor itā€™s become a car I donā€™t take on trips.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Owned 2 21ā€™s GT and premium. Both had major issues. Voltage contact and bad screens. Sold both under 6k miles. Made mad cash since I bought on A plan. Banked like 16k

ordered 2 22ā€™s. Again a GT perf and a loaded ice white premium awd ex ordered late since I wanted any real time updates and build part fixes. Now hoping these Feb 22 late orders become 23ā€™s with price protection and other perks for waiting. Weā€™ll see. Great car with some sketchy early flaws

Jes sayin. My hybrid maverick is awesome.Not a single issue and almost 55. Mpg. Near 600 mile range. Itā€™s my car of the year!

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
I had 2 '22 GTs. Great cars, but need to replace one with something more practical to travel long distance. Either fast charging EV or 300+ miles range, better both :)
Sponsored