Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The photo you showed is the PIN to disable valet mode (i.e. to remove valet restrictions). This is not a code that you will give to valet.
Actually, having just read it again I think we're both wrong. It is to enable Valet Mode and lock the valet out of the Sync controls.

You are right, though, it is not the code you give the valet. That must be another screen -- probably given after you enable Valet Mode.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Actually, having just read it again I think we're both wrong. It is to enable Valet Mode and lock the valet out of the Sync controls.

You are right, though, it is not the code you give the valet. That must be another screen -- probably given after you enable Valet Mode.
I have a version of valet mode in my Kuga. Once set it restricts what the valet can and can't do but he/she doesn't need to enter a code. They just use your key as normal. When you get the car back you enter the PIN you set to unlock valet mode and return to normal. I also have MyKey system. I can set parameters for the spare key, ie sound volume, speed limits amongst other things so I can give that restricted key to anyone else. Have tried both systems when leaving car at the airport.