PAAK stopped working

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I know this is not a new issue, but I just spent 2 hours with Ford and no success. My PAAK has worked well since day one. My car just went in for the BCCM recall. I got the carjack and all was good, but the fob was in my pocket leaving. Went to use the car today The first time it did pair, key appeared on the list, but I couldnā€™t create an emergency code because it couldnā€™t find the phone and. It canā€™t find the phone. Tried to remove and reinstall it and it stops at the pairing screen, but then I get a banner saying PAAK installed. No key in the list. Tried phone reset, PAAK reset, master reset and reinitialize Ford pass. Park still behaves the same.. fails at pairing.and get a banner. I am going to call the dealer, but looking for help and advice. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine started having problems a week or 2 ago after working well for 2 years. Latest iphone update helped the paak part mostly work as a key but carplay is still having trouble. Only thing that helps is to reboot my iphone and then it connects. If you havenā€™t already. Turn your phone completely off and reboot. Iphone 15 pro.

volarium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
Iā€™ve had the same problem since I bought the car, and have never successfully connected via Bluetooth for paak. Phone connects perfectly to car for everything else (CarPlay, etc). Iā€™ve tried everything you have, probably over a dozen times. Have also tried with my wifeā€™s phone, and itā€™ll never connect via bluetooth. Finally gave up - no paak for me.

tbrumleve

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium eAWD Standard Range
Country flag
Delete any PaaK in Sync, delete one or both BT connections on your phone. Start fresh.

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
Go into fordpass-vehicle-features & settings-paak key settings and delete your phone. Wait until it deletes(may take some time). Clear cache and data from the fp app. Open fp and redo PAAK. I've never reset from the car since this method has always worked for me.

OP
OP

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Iā€™ve had the same problem since I bought the car, and have never successfully connected via Bluetooth for paak. Phone connects perfectly to car for everything else (CarPlay, etc). Iā€™ve tried everything you have, probably over a dozen times. Have also tried with my wifeā€™s phone, and itā€™ll never connect via bluetooth. Finally gave up - no paak for me.
thanks for the reply. Every time I go through the process an email and this from Ford Pass

IMG_4436.png

OP
OP

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Go into fordpass-vehicle-features & settings-paak key settings and delete your phone. Wait until it deletes(may take some time). Clear cache and data from the fp app. Open fp and redo PAAK. I've never reset from the car since this method has always worked for me.
Thanks. Tried that too. No progress

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag

desiguy2447

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E Premium
Country flag
Same issue on and off here with my Iphone 12 since we bought the car. Then it finally stopped working as a key even with following all the instructions and forum posts so I gave up. Oddly enough my wife's Iphone 13 has not once had an issue.

OP
OP

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag