Paak w/S21 Samsung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
HD Mechanic
Country flag
Everything works fine with my Paak, yes I have to restart the app sometimes except...

My door does not unlock when I approach the vehicle. It locks when I walk away, and it turns the lights on and knows I'm approaching.

My question is, anybody else with a S21 that your auto unlock works fine?
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The July update from Samsung broke a lot of bluetooth reliability. It is a known issue. Right now Samsung SUCKS!

Go to settings. All the way down to About/Contact and send a error report every time it disconnects or fails to connect. The more people that do this the faster it will get fixed!

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
Everything works fine with my Paak, yes I have to restart the app sometimes except...

My door does not unlock when I approach the vehicle. It locks when I walk away, and it turns the lights on and knows I'm approaching.

My question is, anybody else with a S21 that your auto unlock works fine?
I have an S21 and driver door unlocks fine. I did notice that my passenger door was not unlocking but that seems to have gotten better. The only thing I'm trying to work through is the unlocking of the trunk and passenger door when I park and turn off ignition. I changed the setting to allow all doors to open upon parking but it still seems to be stubborn.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
HD Mechanic
Country flag
Thanks for the responses, I'm trying to isolate the broken variable here. Looks like I'm going to schedule the car for a visit
Sponsored