mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
My car had a row in palsapp, which said it was delivered to KC. It was that way for several weeks.

Now it just comes back with this message (no search results anymore):

VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.

What does this mean?

I'm in Mass. Is my car still in KC?

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
My car had a row in palsapp, which said it was delivered to KC. It was that way for several weeks.

Now it just comes back with this message (no search results anymore):

VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.

What does this mean?

I'm in Mass. Is my car still in KC?
There's another thread on this specific topic, it seems palsapp is either broken or they've disabled it intentionally. It returns that message for any VIN entered now

It's very likely just continuing on its journey, you just won't be able to see its progress until they fix it

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Palsapp updated for me on Thursday for my car headed to Atlanta. Based on the trip for their FCTP car, I am expecting it at the dealer in Alpharetta this upcoming Friday. My car was close to the FCTP car's transit time from Mexico to Kansas City, so I'm fairly confident in the time from KC to ATL

My car:
Macheforum.com tracker page ship date: 2/25/21
Palsapp update that it reached KC (delivered to Norfolk Southern Voltz Yard): 3/11/21
Total time to KC: 14 days
ETA End Date: 4/3/21

Same dealer's FCTP car:
Macheforum.com tracker page ship date: 1/15/21
Palsapp update that it reached KC (delivered to NS Voltz Yard): 1/27/21
Total time to KC: 12 days
Palsapp update it was delivered to dealer: 2/4/21
Time from KC to dealer: 8 days

And their location in Woodstock got an FCTP car at the beginning of March. It won't load on the tracker page so I don't know when it left Mexico, but palsapp shows it went from KC to Woodstock in 10 days
Mine was shipped out July 31, hoping for an early to delivery. Are most deliveries to Atlanta about 10-15 days? Are the cars showing up earlier than eta dates?

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Mine was shipped out July 31, hoping for an early to delivery. Are most deliveries to Atlanta about 10-15 days? Are the cars showing up earlier than eta dates?
Back in March/April mine took about 8 days if I remember correctly. It did get here a little earlier than the ETA date

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Back in March/April mine took about 8 days if I remember correctly. It did get here a little earlier than the ETA date
8 days?! that's awesome! Were you able to track it on Palsapp? For me the tracking on it hasn't changed since I got the VIN a couple months ago. The only reason I know it shipped it the Ford website.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Per Palsapp my Wife’s cancelled order has made it to Kansas City! This order was placed on April 7, eta on Ford Website is showing 9/14 thru 9/20.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
My buddy just got his F-150 delivered to the dealer. Palsapp never changed status from pending with null for destination

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
My IB 4X status in PALSAPP finally changed to delivered to Birmingham, MO on 8/17. It went in transit on 8/2 and ship date was 8/10. Anyone know how long it takes to get from Birmingham, MO to Boston, MA? My ETA is 9/16 to 9/22 but guessing it may get to dealer well before then.

Stephenhanlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
My IB 4X status in PALSAPP finally changed to delivered to Birmingham, MO on 8/17. It went in transit on 8/2 and ship date was 8/10. Anyone know how long it takes to get from Birmingham, MO to Boston, MA? My ETA is 9/16 to 9/22 but guessing it may get to dealer well before then.
I’m in north Jersey. My ship date was 8/3 with ETA 9/7-9/14. PALSAPP also just changed to delivered to Birmingham, MO on 8/17. I think it’s safe to say our cars will be on the same truck/train ?