Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD, Prius, Ford Explorer
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Hi,

I was hoping someone could give me some insight on how long this whole process takes. I ordered my 2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD on 12/5/2021 and my status on the Ford website hasn't changed. It says the dealership has accepted the order and has been stuck there. I haven't received a production date or VIN. What have some of you experienced? Is this is norm? Will I be getting my order before my 7 yo graduates high school?

Thanks
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Hi,

I was hoping someone could give me some insight on how long this whole process takes. I ordered my 2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD on 12/5/2021 and my status on the Ford website hasn't changed. It says the dealership has accepted the order and has been stuck there. I haven't received a production date or VIN. What have some of you experienced? Is this is norm? Will I be getting my order before my 7 yo graduates high school?

Thanks
Possibly.

Dozens of threads. My Premium was ordered 5/29/21... Figure you will get it in 2022, maybe.

Fordmaybe

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No ford yet
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
Ordered 10/21/21 accpted same day still waiting build date. DMG ER prem

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Yeah, this is the norm, especially for the Premium models (of which the extended range, AWD is the most popular configuration - unfortunately that works against you in this case). I ordered the same thing in early October and just a few days ago had the status change to being scheduled for a bit over a month from now. So about a six month wait to have the vehicle scheduled, and if all goes well, seven months to go from order to build. It should then take another 2-3 months to get to me, barring no further delays like a microchip hold or truck capacity shortage... so 9-10 months to get to me.

Certain people - seems mostly like GT and GTPE orders - are getting their vehicles more quickly. Premium though, expect to get it in 9 to 11 months.

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ordered on 10/2/2021 accepted on 10/6. Got my build week in late February I think. Just got my window sticker today. Build week either 4/11 or 4/18 that is another story.
Sponsored