Power-Up 6.7.0

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Same here... I'm super confused. Can someone explain to me why my 2021 GT got a feature that I've had since day one ownership (over two years ago) and nothing else?
I can't answer your question but going from 6.3 to 6.7 did reset my FM radio and reset the motion sensor alert. Just keep in mind these are features!

KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
I now have 6.7 on my MME. But, how do I know if 23B50 is now on the car or do I still need to get this done ?
Can anyone help? I dont think dealer is of much help, unless I take an appointment and leave the car there for a day (or two!).

d19dotca

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
I can't answer your question but going from 6.3 to 6.7 did reset my FM radio and reset the motion sensor alert. Just keep in mind these are features!
Yeah I noticed a bunch of settings reset too after going from 6.3.0 to 6.7.0 such as the ones you mentioned plus the speed alert assistance feature and the auto hold, etc. annoying when these settings are reset seemingly at random (I.e. no changelog to show this is expected).

jasdf2345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
i have a 21 premium and got the update but didn't have a open hood button (sorry but i hate the word "frunk" lol). Just log out of the app and back in and the button appears.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
i have a 21 premium and got the update but didn't have a open hood button (sorry but i hate the word "frunk" lol). Just log out of the app and back in and the button appears.
That worked for me also. I now have a frunk button.

T.S.

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I may have missed this--did 6.7 also enable opening the frunk from the keypad on the door or was that always there?
I hadn't even heard of that one. How do you do that from the pillar?

I just got 6.7 in my '21 Premium ER AWD Thursday night. I knew about the mirrors not folding automatically, but didn't have time to deal with it the first time I locked the car and noticed they didn't fold. Interestingly, I left something in the car and had to run back out, and when I locked it the second time (I almost always push the button on the door), they folded.

I did have to turn off the interior motion sensor....again. It get turned back on after every update and stays off until the next update, but since I've gotten an update every other day since 6.2, which fixed the motion alarm, it just seems like it won't stay off. Fingers crossed.

T.S.

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have non EA 2022s gotten this update yet? Been 2 days since 6.6 so thought it would roll right into this one.
Can someone explain why there's a difference between EA and non-EA? First, I'm presuming EA means Electrify America, yes?

I have only charged my '21 Premium ER AWD in my garage using a 220 outlet since I bought it Sept. 2022 (yes, I way overpaid for it, but I also got an excellent price for trading in my 2015 Toyota Venza, and since I LOVE my 🐎, it doesn't matter). I have no idea how the previous owner charged it, but I've never signed up for any chargers...yet.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I hadn't even heard of that one. How do you do that from the pillar?
Enter the factory-set code or your personal code, then press 7·8 on the keypad within five seconds.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Can someone explain why there's a difference between EA and non-EA? First, I'm presuming EA means Electrify America, yes?

I have only charged my '21 Premium ER AWD in my garage using a 220 outlet since I bought it Sept. 2022 (yes, I way overpaid for it, but I also got an excellent price for trading in my 2015 Toyota Venza, and since I LOVE my 🐎, it doesn't matter). I have no idea how the previous owner charged it, but I've never signed up for any chargers...yet.
EA, in this context, refers to Ford’s Early Access Program. Those are cars that receive a late release candidate version of the software that may be pushed to the general population. They’re getting beta software in other words. If all goes well, and it usually does, that software is then released to everyone.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My car downloaded 6.7.0 on my drive from work. It asked me if I wanted to update when I parked out in BFE at the supermarket. I walk almost into the store's entrance and the alarm goes off. 😰🐩

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My car updated itself to 6.7.0 today while I was at work. Nothing to report as far as weirdness goes so far. 😊🐩

worachj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select AWD Rapid Red Metallic (03/10/23)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 6.7.0 6.7.0 Update 1

I have a 2023 with a MFG Date: 12/22

Received:
12/08/23: PowerUp 6.3.0 - completed
12/14/23: PowerUp 6.7.0 - Tried to install

6.3.0 complete without errors.

I notice that my Frunk releases stopped working (phone, door & console), but the manual release still worked ok. A couple of days later when I checked the software update screen again it had changed to - 6.3.0 "Not Completed".

A couple of days later I checked the software screen again and notice that 6.7.0 tried to install but was "Not Completed". But now all my Frunk releases work again.

PowerUp 6.7.0 has been sitting at "Not Completed" since the 14th. The "Update Now" button is greyed out. I'm expecting it to fix itself, but maybe I have a module error that needs to be looked into.

Anybody else having this problem with 6.7.0?

Last edited:

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
Anybody else having this problem with 6.7.0?
I'm in this same position with 6.7.0. Attempted to install almost 2 months ago and still stalled. Hoping the holiday update pause ends soon and it gets completed.
Sponsored