Gretchen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Software developer
Country flag
Hey, tesla is doing a fire sale and tax credit eligible. And OP, aren't you in Maine? How is the 23 select without the heated steering wheel and seat acceptable to you. I am in NJ with 3 months of cold and it is already a must have. I remote start with heat every time when it is below 40F.
Good point but I'm fine with it. Since I don't have the vehicle I can't say for sure. But I need the car now and not a Tesla fan.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Greydog1

First Name
Gretchen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Software developer
Country flag
Thank you all for the guidance and information so I was going into this with facts. Dealer agrees that the system should have automatically generated a transfer private offer but didn't. But took my raising hell to get them to escalate it to Ford. They are going to put dealer plates on it and let me pick it up while they take a few more days to sort it out. Does anyone see a reason not to do that?

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you all for the guidance and information so I was going into this with facts. Dealer agrees that the system should have automatically generated a transfer private offer but didn't. But took my raising hell to get them to escalate it to Ford. They are going to put dealer plates on it and let me pick it up while they take a few more days to sort it out. Does anyone see a reason not to do that?
No, as long as it does not lock you into anything you do not want to do.

Fremont Kid

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired IT
Country flag
Replying to "...let me pick it up...", i.e. delivery sequence.
This is probably addressed in other posts but...Ford displayed build status on my Ford Account page very timely. Then 3 days later I'd receive an email from Ford stating the same status. So, email notifications from Ford may be 3 days later than true status. Delivery was rescheduled from 11-27 to 12-23, thirty day extension.
Once my MME was built, shipping was a confusing odyssey. I'll spare the details but advocate that you request your dealer to find out the route your MME will travel. Ford probably will not proactively inform you. Knowing your MME is built, but not knowing if Waldo is hiding with it somewhere :) could be frustrating.
Sponsored