Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Are there any reviews of the RWD Premium out there? Almost everything I've seen is on the AWD. Just wondering how the RWD handles.
Sponsored

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Watch the reviews from Los Angeles (at The Forum lot). If I recall, each reviewer tested two cars. The first car (on the lot) was a RWD, and they got to test it on the makeshift track they had coned off in the parking lot. The second car, an ER AWD, was for the road test through the canyon passes. There were probably at least 3-4 similar reviews (parking lot + canyon pass). I don't recall any of the reviewers having much to say about differences in the two models, although each model was tested in a different environment, so take that for what it's worth.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Watch the reviews from Los Angeles (at The Forum lot). If I recall, each reviewer tested two cars. The first car (on the lot) was a RWD, and they got to test it on the makeshift track they had coned off in the parking lot. The second car, an ER AWD, was for the road test through the canyon passes. There were probably at least 3-4 similar reviews (parking lot + canyon pass). I don't recall any of the reviewers having much to say about differences in the two models, although each model was tested in a different environment, so take that for what it's worth.
In both the Detroit and LA press sessions the reviewers were able to test the RWD on an autocross track before taking an E4X out on the road.

OP
OP
Daraiders76

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Thanks!! I will try looking those up.