Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Hello all. I have had my MME for 5 days and there is definitely a learning curve.
My husband and I have both attempted to set our Sirius XM stations to our profile twice. And each time we get back in the car after it’s shut down, it does not stay.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
BTW, I love the car, in spite of the radio. The sound system is great!
Sponsored

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Lots and lots of software bugs with the MME. Ford has been extremely slow at fixing anything software related. I've had this issue for months. A recent update called customer satisfaction update appears to have fixed the issue for me.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Hello all. I have had my MME for 5 days and there is definitely a learning curve.
My husband and I have both attempted to set our Sirius XM stations to our profile twice. And each time we get back in the car after it’s shut down, it does not stay.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
BTW, I love the car, in spite of the radio. The sound system is great!
Do you have two fobs? After you get the stations programmed and your drive modes set and seat and mirror positions adjusted then select one of the profile numbers on the door. Press and hold until it sets. Then link your profile to one of the key fobs (leaving the other fob in your house)

Then switch fobs and do it again for the second driver while using one of the other profile numbers on the side door.

Not sure if all those steps are required but that is how we did it and it works. When my wife wants to drive the car she uses her own fob and it automatically switches everything over to her settings including the SiriusXM presets.

OP
OP
NormaV

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Do you have two fobs? After you get the stations programmed and your drive modes set and seat and mirror positions adjusted then select one of the profile numbers on the door. Press and hold until it sets. Then link your profile to one of the key fobs (leaving the other fob in your house)

Then switch fobs and do it again for the second driver while using one of the other profile numbers on the side door.

Not sure if all those steps are required but that is how we did it and it works. When my wife wants to drive the car she uses her own fob and it automatically switches everything over to her settings including the SiriusXM presets.
I am not sure the exact order of steps. But we have linked the fob with us individually that it recognizes who is in the Driver’s seat, along w/seat placement. But the stations don’t stick.
I guess tomorrow is another day to try again?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I am not sure the exact order of steps. But we have linked the fob with us individually that it recognizes who is in the Driver’s seat, along w/seat placement. But the stations don’t stick.
I guess tomorrow is another day to try again?
I have no idea if it matters but you can try resetting Sync and then see if the profiles stick. Reset by pressing and holding both the volume down and right(forward) seek buttons for several seconds.

Jppumper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1st car: 1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E X Premium
Occupation
Retired Master Certified Heavy Truck Technician
Country flag
My car has done this since day one, week before Thanksgiving 2021. I have gone as far as calling SXM but could not talk to anyone that spoke clear and simple English. I emailed SXM with my radio number and thought it was fixed. Works for a few days and then reverts back to the SXM Platinum screen. Today backed out of the garage with my MME and my stations were loading. As soon as I was in clear day light, BOOM, back to Platinum. I made an appointment with my dealer, but it was working great for a few days, so I cancelled the appointment. Later that day of the appointment, BOOM, Platinum, Grr!

Blue PonyE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Montana, 2016 Leaf, 2021 First Edition
Country flag
This may have been covered somewhere else, but I did a search, but I must not have used the correct search term. Is there a way to numerically select an XM station? When using AM and FM, there is a way to input a number to correspond to a station call number. This feature is located in a bar that has the < and > arrows. I have yet to find a way to numerically select a channel for XM. The only way I can see what else is available is by pushing the < or > or selecting related.
Sponsored