ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I started using a foam cannon two years ago. It became fun to wash the car.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I'm new to this too Mark. I watched their videos, and their stuff is also available on Amazon (chemical guys). I also watched Pan the organizer videos. Lots of good stuff. I decided just to go to AutoZone, buy the supplies for doing a two bucket wash and clay bar detail that they had on the shelf and order the Gold Eagle Graphene to try out on my two current cars. They turned out really great, and there are even more great products out now.
It was time consuming, but satisfying, and I will probably do the ME on my own with these products. I really can't afford to spend the money on a professional job or ppl film after I have spent this much on the car, and there is a "do it yourself" satisfaction you can get from the work.
I did not buy a polisher and do that step in the process but I may consider that too for the ME.
chemical guys, you won't regret it. Great products.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Thanks now I want a raspberry pie because my mom used to always burn them a little.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I'm new to this too Mark. I watched their videos, and their stuff is also available on Amazon (chemical guys). I also watched Pan the organizer videos. Lots of good stuff. I decided just to go to AutoZone, buy the supplies for doing a two bucket wash and clay bar detail that they had on the shelf and order the Gold Eagle Graphene to try out on my two current cars. They turned out really great, and there are even more great products out now.
It was time consuming, but satisfying, and I will probably do the ME on my own with these products. I really can't afford to spend the money on a professional job or ppl film after I have spent this much on the car, and there is a "do it yourself" satisfaction you can get from the work.
I did not buy a polisher and do that step in the process but I may consider that too for the ME.
What videos are you talking about? What should I search for?

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Just thought I'd share

My ruby red F150 on the right and a rapid red F150 on the left... Slightly lighter in rapid red but barely noticeable depending on the angle

20201117_100332.jpg

20201117_100335.jpg

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Thanks, that's a nice comparison

I believe the MME's red is slightly different than the regular Rapid Red due to the metallic flakes to give it a bit of an extra sparkle in sunlight.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Thanks, that's a nice comparison

I believe the MME's red is slightly different than the regular Rapid Red due to the metallic flakes to give it a bit of an extra sparkle in sunlight.
true but when I think of red I think of bright in your face red. This is not it. In the early 70’s candy apple red was REALLY popular. Wish it was still around.

271ED992-67CD-451F-97A0-5CB93A5A0C10.png

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
yup. miss candy apple red
it was sooo cool because it was bright but had sooo much metallic that it truly glistened. Saleen had at one time this extremely expensive paint that was different colors from green to purple depending on the light of day.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag