TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am still trying to find out when and where I can see the Mach E in Southern California, any clue, thanks?
You missed the LA and SD auto shows that had it. One of the show vehicles made a few half-day appearances in a handful of LA dealerships in Dec too. Now they seem to be making planned appearances in auto shows in other states over the next few months. Typically not to touch or get in though (and certainly not to test drive yet). So far it's been "see from a a distance" displays.

Just have to keep your eyes and ears peeled for news. I try to search Twitter every few days for "Mach-e" to see any announcements. And check here. As people notice an appearance coming up, they usually post it to these forums.
Sponsored

panelovn

First Name
Bjørn Haugland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX400h, Ford Mustang Mach E AWD LR
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I wonder how it compares to Mazda`s beautiful "soul red crystal metallic" paint

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Awesome pictures, Thanks for sharing

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
From what I've read, that paint scheme would be consistent with all trim levels. There is only a thin line of color over the windows down to the rear deck to keep the lines of the Mustang couple, so the roof will be dark.
The select trim doesn't have a glass roof, and in the "configure your mach-e" tool it shows the roof as a solid color (but it is just a rendering not actual photos):
Ford Mustang Mach-E Prototype Mach-E (in Rapid Red Metallic) showed up at work today 1579091393762

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
So, did I miss the part of this post that said what building this was in? I need to make a trip out west to get to that store with all that merch!!!!
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So, did I miss the part of this post that said what building this was in? I need to make a trip out west to get to that store with all that merch!!!!
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing!
I was wondering that too. Looks like it's a Ford plant, or headquarters building. Looks like more than just a Ford merchandise store. There's a Ford sign at the end of the hallway too. I'm guessing he works at Ford (?).

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
It's in the lobby of Ford's World HQ! Cool!
Looks like I need a pilgrimage to my 'Mecca' and splurge on some merch!

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Great pics. If my current Chevy Volt was not red, this would probably be the color I choose. (I like to change the color up with each car I buy)

Luckily South Carolina does not require a front license plate. So I will keep mine looking smooooooth. :)

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
The select trim doesn't have a glass roof, and in the "configure your mach-e" tool it shows the roof as a solid color (but it is just a rendering not actual photos).
Good point: I hadn't noticed that.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I am still trying to find out when and where I can see the Mach E in Southern California, any clue, thanks?
It was at Galpin for awhile. You might try calling them and see if they know

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
Was't thinking about that . . . my state requires front plate. Absolutely that is going to suck.
Oh well. Still real cool.
I ordered a personalized black/yellow CA plate in advance that says MYMACH E so I am excited to give it a special touch but I'll have to put in on my CX-5 ( it's the same red color) until I have the new one in hand! MACH E was already taken. California requires a front plate but we haven't put one on our Challenger yet but have it in the glove box just in case we get stopped. No one wants to drill holes or ruin the look on the front end.

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
Best pics ever, thanks for sharing!

... I need to learn how to get that mirror shine on my own car.
I am going to ceramic coat mine the day after I pick it up. My current car is a 2015 CX-5 GT in soul red, which looks very similar to this and has swirl marks, chips and scratches and a door ding that someone did when she was 1 week old. It still makes me mad so I am going to be extra careful this time and plan ahead to protect the paint. My cat also likes to climb on the roof in the garage so I need to figure out how to stop her.
Sponsored