Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Had an interesting car interaction today. I was going to a friend’s mother’s funeral and when I pulled in the funeral home parking lot and a man from the funeral home walked up to my car (I later found out it was the funeral director).
I assumed I was parked in wrong place or something, so I rolled down my window and he said “So how do you like the Mustang?”. I laughed and said I loved it. I got out and we started talking about the car. Turns out he is a mustang fan and owns a Shelby. He was asking all sorts of questions about the electric aspect and charging. He said he wasn’t ready to go electric yet, but he knew it was the future. When we were talking about charger availability he even said “ya im sure gas stations were hard to find back when gas cars first came out”. It was a very good interaction.
So as I’m in the parking lot of this funeral home other friends start showing up all somber and I’m trying to balance having this entertaining conversation about the car and giving low key greetings to friends. It was a weird position to be in.
Then when my husband pulled up in his Mach-E the conversation started up again this time inside the funeral home. It was awkward, but fun. Not my normal funeral home experience. 😄
Sponsored

Kaddabriol

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
Occupation
Brand Manager
Country flag
Connecting over your Mustang with the funeral director, who's also a Mustang fan, must have been a pleasant surprise. And you handled it with such grace, juggling the conversation and somber greetings. The Mach-E pulling up just added to the quirky twist. 😄 Speaking of unique touches, have you ever thought about how flat headstones can reflect the individuality of those we remember? Just like your offbeat funeral home experience, there are many ways to make things special.

Last edited:

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Schox

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 x 2022 MME LR/ER AWD
Country flag