First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Country flag
Anyone else experience this?
With the car on my profile...I select settings...audio...# of presets per row...here I select 4 rows.

When I'm done driving for the day and come back the next day...it defaults back to 2 rows of presets.

I can go back in and select 4 rows and find the programmed stations are still there.

ANNOYING.

Anybodyelse have same problem and found a solution?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yes. It's a known issue. Looks like it may be fixed in Power Up 1.7.1, but somebody who's already gotten the update will have to confirm.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have different issues. After my wife drives the car, I sometimes get in and the first row of presets has completely changed, and mine are lost. Also hoping 1.7.1 fixes it.

But rows 2&3 never change.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Anyone else experience this?
With the car on my profile...I select settings...audio...# of presets per row...here I select 4 rows.

When I'm done driving for the day and come back the next day...it defaults back to 2 rows of presets.

I can go back in and select 4 rows and find the programmed stations are still there.

ANNOYING.

Anybodyelse have same problem and found a solution?
Happens randomly to me and not often.

Jdonnarumma

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Mach-E
Country flag
More often than not I have found that entering the car with the FOB or the PAAK (Fordpass app) the car is in a random profile. Radio presets default to a 3 row setting(even though I changed it to 2 rows). All my settings have been set to the #1 driver. What always work (before you start driving) is to press the #2 driver button & then press #1. All the presets will change back(and audio settings too).
Hope the new release will fix the problem.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Are some of your tiles taken up with SXM spots? I would like to have them removed and use the tile for a radio station.

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
Sometimes after the Mrs. drives, I'll get in the drivers seat and all her stations are now mine.

Press the drivers seat button for your profile, or settings profiles to yours.

My complaint is I have my stations set, and not all have the correct icon (SXM).

Like I have BB KIng Bluesville set, but the icon is 70s-80s. When I press the 70s-80s button, the actual icon on the 'what's playing' section is the correct icon.

Hopefully a changed Tablet and 1.71 update will fix this?

OP
OP

Mr.-e

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Country flag
Are some of your tiles taken up with SXM spots? I would like to have them removed and use the tile for a radio station.
Yes some tiles have the same stations. But I have purposely selected them. You can replace them with any am or fm station.

OP
OP

Mr.-e

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Country flag
More often than not I have found that entering the car with the FOB or the PAAK (Fordpass app) the car is in a random profile. Radio presets default to a 3 row setting(even though I changed it to 2 rows). All my settings have been set to the #1 driver. What always work (before you start driving) is to press the #2 driver button & then press #1. All the presets will change back(and audio settings too).
Hope the new release will fix the problem.
BAM...that worked. Everytime I get in the Mach, I simply hit the #2 button for the memory on the door panel. Then I hit #1(mine) and voila...4 rows appear and they are all my favorites...thanks.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
BAM...that worked. Everytime I get in the Mach, I simply hit the #2 button for the memory on the door panel. Then I hit #1(mine) and voila...4 rows appear and they are all my favorites...thanks.
someone a long time ago, @macchiaz-o maybe, figured this out and posted about it, but there's so many threads on here it can be hard to find things and keep track. A few folks have decided to just not use profiles for now while waiting for fixes on them, but I don't remember if these settings are in the category of "only broken when you use profiles" or "always broken".
Sponsored