Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Has anyone else had a horrible experience with the recalls on the 2021 Mustang MachE? I scheduled my recall appointment at Santa Monica Ford early in 2022 and had to wait until September to get an appointment. I took the car in on September 20 and was told it would take 10 days. Now, October 20, I STILL do not have my MachE back. Nobody calls me. When I call, I'm told I'll get a call back and I don't. It's appalling behavior. I've called the toll-free Ford number 3 times to file a complaint, the last time on October 19. On October 17 I was told my complaint had been turned over to a "regional" person and I would hear back in "one business day." No call back. I am close to filing a lawsuit.
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Has anyone else had a horrible experience with the recalls on the 2021 Mustang MachE? I scheduled my recall appointment at Santa Monica Ford early in 2022 and had to wait until September to get an appointment. I took the car in on September 20 and was told it would take 10 days. Now, October 20, I STILL do not have my MachE back. Nobody calls me. When I call, I'm told I'll get a call back and I don't. It's appalling behavior. I've called the toll-free Ford number 3 times to file a complaint, the last time on October 19. On October 17 I was told my complaint had been turned over to a "regional" person and I would hear back in "one business day." No call back. I am close to filing a lawsuit.
Which recalls?

npgeorgeuw

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Jeep Gladiator "Willys"
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
30 days for what recalls? Walk in and ask for your car back seems like an easy first step.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Uh, no. I've tried that. My car is "inoperable."
Escalate this to the GM of the dealer immediately. There are exactly zero recalls on this car that would cause such a delay. You’re being mislead or lied to. Also contact Ford Customer Experience officers and let them know what happened. Look for their email addresses here:

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/ford/

Follow that up with researching California’s Lemon Laws.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Oh and I’d also be inclined to ask to see the car. Insist upon it in fact. If they refuse, you know they’re hiding something.
Sponsored