Recall Work on Window Seal Done. Did you have these issues?

thamhle

First Name
tle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I had the recall work done. Smudges all over the white trim. Can those of you who did AND did not get recall work done advise if you have a gap between the trim and glass overhead where the sunglass holder is? Never noticed it before but as I am going thru to push in the trim where it’s not as secure, I noticed it.

E502AB3F-DB04-4557-AD7D-B800805C941B.jpeg
Sponsored

jrstinkfish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just checked, there's a gap about a fingertip deep in mine, pre-recall repair.

Edit: Sorry, I was confused and thought you meant the windshield. The gap for the glass roof is almost nonexistent in mine.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Recall Work on Window Seal Done. Did you have these issues? PXL_20220128_211752308

OP
OP

thamhle

First Name
tle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I just checked, there's a gap about a fingertip deep in mine, pre-recall repair.

Edit: Sorry, I was confused and thought you meant the windshield. The gap for the glass roof is almost nonexistent in mine.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Recall Work on Window Seal Done. Did you have these issues? PXL_20220128_211752308
Thank you. Trying to determine if i want to take it back bc there are smudges everywhere but if it’s not snug, I will have noise…