Kmcelroy82

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium RWD Ext Range
Country flag
From a friends car. Note the start date is last month and the expiration is in 2025.

1669841006366.png
How was this info accessible? I got the now-vanished message about coverage in my FordPass app, but when I called to try and make a claim for some windshield rock chips, they "had no record" of my coverage. Would be nice to know if they actually did give me coverage.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
How was this info accessible? I got the now-vanished message about coverage in my FordPass app, but when I called to try and make a claim for some windshield rock chips, they "had no record" of my coverage. Would be nice to know if they actually did give me coverage.
This is from the PTS system. When the dealer puts in your VIN they can see what coverages are there.

Kmcelroy82

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium RWD Ext Range
Country flag
This is from the PTS system. When the dealer puts in your VIN they can see what coverages are there.
Thanks for clarifying. Sadly not what I wanted to hear that it'll involve contact with my local dealership 😖

OnceYouGo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD, Job 1
Country flag
I am finally in the system and was able to book a dent repair claim.

Vista call in every 2 weeks. First I'd call the dent repair hotline. They would tell me I'm not in the system. Then I would call Ford customer service. Fore customer service promise to call me back and never did.

But I am in.
Sponsored