Remote features of Mach E?

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
So not sure if it was discussed before but I don't remember stumbling on any info about the remote features.

Will it have summon mode?
Move back, forward from the app?
Remote parking?
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So not sure if it was discussed before but I don't remember stumbling on any info about the remote features.

Will it have summon mode?
Move back, forward from the app?
Remote parking?
May be later down the road via OTA updates (just my speculation) but not when first available. They need a working FordPass App for that first :)

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Disappointing, every Hyundai comes with this remote crawl feature now. It's handy in tight parking spots

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E - Failure To Launch Edition
Country flag
Disappointing, every Hyundai comes with this remote crawl feature now. It's handy in tight parking spots
Hyundais are expendable, so tight spots, door dings, scrapes and scratches are acceptable, even expected.

Mustangs on the other hand should be treated with reverence and parked well clear of plebeian transportation.

Perhaps in the future that feature with be added OTA, but the feature should never be abused and should only be used to transport the Mustang onto a podium or pedestal for proper viewing by an endearing public.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Perhaps in the future that feature with be added OTA, but the feature should never be abused and should only be used to transport the Mustang onto a podium or pedestal for proper viewing by an endearing public.
Or if you wish to use the feature to show off its /your abilities like in a james bond film and show its better than a bmw ;)