Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, 2022 F350, 2017 F150, 2001 F250, 11 DTS
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
I did search and couldn't seem to find anything that pertinent to my question but I'm sure someone will point out that it's been asked and answered, be gentle.
Is there a way to change the remote start settings for the seats and steering wheel? All I find is off and auto. I use last settings for the climate settings and that works fine and tried that for the seats and wheel on off but then there's nothing. As it is now the steering wheel is on which is great, driver's seat comes on full bore, nothing for pass seat and the rear window defrost is on when set to auto. Not a big deal as I really like this rig, but the odor of burnt rump is not that pleasant.
Sponsored

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
Burnt rump as in farts on the seat getting heated and smelling up the place?

I don’t know the answer to your question, but with my departure time set, both seats are heated.

Maybe if you set your remote start setting to cool it won’t turn the seat warmer on? 🤷🏻‍♂️

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I did search and couldn't seem to find anything that pertinent to my question but I'm sure someone will point out that it's been asked and answered, be gentle.
Is there a way to change the remote start settings for the seats and steering wheel? All I find is off and auto. I use last settings for the climate settings and that works fine and tried that for the seats and wheel on off but then there's nothing. As it is now the steering wheel is on which is great, driver's seat comes on full bore, nothing for pass seat and the rear window defrost is on when set to auto. Not a big deal as I really like this rig, but the odor of burnt rump is not that pleasant.
My understanding of remote start, without looking it back up, is it starts in your previous settings. That is different then setting a departure time.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My understanding of remote start, without looking it back up, is it starts in your previous settings. That is different then setting a departure time.
Two choices. Previous or automatic. Set in car.
Sponsored