Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Premium ER AWD, 2023 Infiniti Q50
Occupation
Retired lawyer
Country flag
Well, suffice it to say, Ford does not control the dealerships. So my Mach E positivity ends at the corporate office. I did NOT receive a price guarantee per corporate policy. Which means I feel I paid more than I should have because of Jordan Ford, San Antonio. Anybody else reading from South Texas read attached Google Review of Jordan Ford.

Good luck Bob. Might want to search the DFW Ford Dealership reviews and go with someone else's recommendation. I ordered online expecting the dealership to just abide by the online ordering process. Might be best to work with the dealership and have them order it, rather than just go through the Ford site. Additionally, I have heard several forum members say they dealer can order it quicker than a straight online order.

Unfortunately, you just missed Texas $2500 cash back for electric purchases on the Light Duty Motor Vehicle Incentive Program. But keep your eye out, I hear it has come and gone several times. Just depends upon how much state money there is. https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html/

I will say one thing...you won't miss the gas station. Waking up to three quarters tank full every day before work is pretty awesome. And the car, is awesome. Probably worth the hassle. Happy to answer any other questions about the Mach E Texas style. I know it's just a car, but I love it! Oh and don't believe the Blue Cruise haters. Blue Cruise is a Godsend between DFW and SA! Hours of no hands, coffee holding, pure freedom. Lessens the driving wear considerably. I love it!
Josh, no response to my message about buying you lunch if you'll drive me in your Mach-E?

Bob
Sponsored

OP
OP

JDP That's Me in My MachE

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Premium Extended Range
Country flag
Josh, no response to my message about buying you lunch if you'll drive me in your Mach-E?

Bob
Hi Bob…sure, would love to get together and answer any questions you have about the Mach e next time in Dallas. I’m not sure when I’m heading up that way again though. I’ll let you know.

Bob K.

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Premium ER AWD, 2023 Infiniti Q50
Occupation
Retired lawyer
Country flag
Hi Bob…sure, would love to get together and answer any questions you have about the Mach e next time in Dallas. I’m not sure when I’m heading up that way again though. I’ll let you know.
Oh, I'm sorry Josh. I got my names confused. That was actually for a guy who lives in Plano. Nut next time you're up here, please let me know.

Bob

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
My research indicates that the Mach-E is better with a Poodle. 🐩

FFF3B952-D457-4B3D-BD2D-299AE4570960.jpeg

Maybe because they give you a positive attitude. 😎🐩
I'll see your poodle and raise you two labradors.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Research Proves Better Mach-E Results With a Positive Attitude 😁 20230205_103209

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Those who know, know. ;)
Sponsored