David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Anyone have any guesses or info on when we are likely to start seeing reviews? I feel like typically with a car launch less than a month away we’d be seeing real-world reviews and test drive videos on YouTube, etc.

As far as I’m aware, we neither have any reviews on the horizon (except the very few mentioned on this forum) or range numbers either. Very strange given there’s neither first look embargo or driving embargo lifted so close to launch. This is further complicated by the election sweeping the news next week and probably weeks after, up at and after the launch of the car.

What do we think on when/where we’ll see real world info?
Sponsored

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Anyone have any guesses or info on when we are likely to start seeing reviews? I feel like typically with a car launch less than a month away we’d be seeing real-world reviews and test drive videos on YouTube, etc.

As far as I’m aware, we neither have any reviews on the horizon (except the very few mentioned on this forum) or range numbers either. Very strange given there’s neither first look embargo or driving embargo lifted so close to launch. This is further complicated by the election sweeping the news next week and probably weeks after, up at and after the launch of the car.

What do we think on when/where we’ll see real world info?
We know from @trutolife27 that a review from JD Power is forthcoming and EPA tests are underway. They had to be done on production models.

OP
OP
1pt21Gigawatts

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
We know from @trutolife27 that a review from JD Power is forthcoming and EPA tests are underway. They had to be done on production models.
Well yes, but that’s just one review from a company that reviews every single car. I’m talking journalism outlets and independent review sites, consumer reports, car and driver, etc.

When is Alex on Autos getting his reviews? Have review units even been delivered to journalists?

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Well yes, but that’s just one review from a company that reviews every single car. I’m talking journalism outlets and independent review sites, consumer reports, car and driver, etc.

When is Alex on Autos getting his reviews? Have review units even been delivered to journalists?
Careful what you wish for... if review sites are getting cars, customers aren't.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Alex should get the first one.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I want to see Doug Demuro review one