Richmond, VA Meetup Saturday April 2, 2022!

OP
OP
GT_order_#1001

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm new to this group. Room for one more this Saturday? I'll be there.
Sure, anyone can attend! Some folks haven't yet received their MMEs but will be joining the meetup.
Sponsored

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
GT_order_#100 and all,

Turns out our daughter has a game on Saturday so I will not be able to make it this time.

Keep us updated with future meets. Maybe even meet in Fredricksburg or someplace in the middle.

Post pics of the meetup.

-BK2EV

OP
OP
GT_order_#1001

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
GT_order_#100 and all,

Turns out our daughter has a game on Saturday so I will not be able to make it this time.

Keep us updated with future meets. Maybe even meet in Fredricksburg or someplace in the middle.

Post pics of the meetup.

-BK2EV
It's a bummer that you'll miss this inaugural VA meetup but I plan to have several more.

OP
OP
GT_order_#1001

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
Alternative Mission BBQ that is near the Electrify America. If that helps any? Some are coming in 2 hours away. The other location has more options for other food: @GT_order_#1001 would have decide, he is the organizer.

I'm still driving my Fusion Hybrid, I have not experienced our charging network yet.

1647608160187.png
1647608160187.png

*** Hey All Attendees of this inaugural Virginia Meetup *** @Eagertrader, @mkhuffman, @Av8tor, @bradjc, @RSH, @Dknight, @Ford, @ldtrebe and @nvabill. I'm making the call to change the meetup venue to the Mission BBQ that Av8tor has highlighted in the lower left of his screen shot. Then drivers that will benefit from it will be 4.5 miles away from the EA DCFC available at the location highlighted in the top right corner of Av8tor's screen shot. There are several 350 kW and 150kW chargers at this EA station (EA Station ID 100272).

This Mission BBQ address is 5440 Glenside Drive, Richmond, VA 23228. There's a large parking lot in front of this location therefore parking will be no problem. The meetup schedule will remain a 10 AM start and we'll go until ~noon, with lunch at the Mission or elsewhere along Route 250 as folks decide. Mission opens at 11 AM on Saturdays.

I hope this change is beneficial to the folks attending from far outside Richmond. I'm excited to meet everyone and share some stories and modifications!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I'm still in!

mhoward48vet

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘08 Mustang GT/CS, ‘16 Mazda CX-5, Mach-E GT (P)
Occupation
Government Contractor
Country flag
I'm organizing a Mach-E Meetup in Richmond, Virginia on Saturday, April 2, 2022 in the parking lot near Mission Barbeque, 12630 Stone Village Way, Midlothian, VA 23113. Let's start at 10 AM and hang out until noon; folks can then choose to eat at the many restaurants in the immediate area or head out. Please post a reply if you plan to attend this meetup, and also "Watch" this thread to stay updated on the meetup details or changes. I look forward to meeting many of you and building comradery around this unique and groundbreaking vehicle.

I've included in this thread the forum handles of MME owners that I've contacted directly and also the handles of Virginia forum members I pulled from the Members list. If I'm correct, including your handle here should have pushed a notification about this thread to you. This is the first step toward gathering the contact info of MME owners that want to attend this meetup, more meetups, and other future events. @ChasingCoral has provided me a slightly outdated spreadsheet of many VA/DC/MD/PA forum members and their MME data, and I'll update it with member data provided by those who contribute it.

@2ndPony, @AeroEng, @Av8tor, @avboughtmache, @BatTaxi58, @BigDan001, @BK2EV, @bradjc, @burtonhen, @Chris-MMEX_GT500, @DaveRuns, @DK22GT, @Duffy, @Eagertrader, @EVmodeler, @Fromheather, @frumple, @GregM, @IceAge, @jeng, @KAustin, @Knewbrou, @LaFavor, @ldtrebe, @MachE, @Mach-E Mach, @MachEMomma, @MachEZRt1, @MakeThingsHappen, @methorian, @mhoward48vet, @mkhuffman, @MonorailGold, @Musbie, @Nomation, @NoVAguy, @nvabill, @Ocdavis41, @Paddler, @ponydsp, @poweryogagirl, @Ranny, @RidingwithScotty, @Rotting Piñata, @RSH, @RVAtom, @tannerk89, @valleymach
Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday ?

OP
OP
GT_order_#1001

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
Hello @mhoward48vet . Were you going to say that you can or can't attend this meetup?

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
1647608160187.png

*** Hey All Attendees of this inaugural Virginia Meetup *** [
Not going to make it. Plugged in my charger and am getting errors. Have to see what's up in the morning. Guess that's my car's way of telling me I need to stay home and work on that project that's due Monday.?